1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 05:302 edits
    NEWSFLASH: THIS JUST IN FROM OUR ETERNITY CORESPONDENT

It has been reported by a reliable source in hell that there are billions of souls being cast into what is being described as a “lake of fire”. We are told that the lake itself is colossal and that it is impossible to see the far shoreline, but what we do know is that that Jesus, aka in Revelation as “the Lamb” is overseeing the increasing numbers of people being “cast into the lake”.

Reports are coming in that this is being seen as a massive personal defeat for Jesus who was until recently, claiming the ultimate Calvary victory over his arch rival Lucifer, aka “Satan”. In a rare interview Satan is quoted as being “delighted” with the outcome and claimed to have billions of more souls being cast into the Lake ... by Jesus own angels no less, than are being “saved.”

Interviewer: Satan, divegeester here from ‘RHP Forum News’, are you claiming a victory in this battle for humanity?

Satan: Certainly! Ok I know the game isn’t over and I’m likely to get thrown in myself but just look at the billions I’ve got in the Lake already.

Interviewer: as we understand it Jesus has been also claiming victory by his “sacrifice” at Calvary in AD 33 where he did in fact pay the price for the sins of the entire world in that astonishing act of holy altruistism. We understand that it is written that he “died once and for all”. What do have to say to that?

Satan: look matey, just look...billions upon billions of humans in the lake of fire and Jesus himself overseeing it for me!! LOOK the evidence is right there, in terms of humanity, in terms of numbers in the lake, I’ve won, simples. It says in Jesus own words that his is the “little flock”, well he is dead right there ....... hahahahahaha!!!

Interviewer to camera: well on this basis it certainly is difficult to deny Satan the victory in terms of numbers in the lake of fire that is for sure. We are trying to get a interview with some of Jesus followers at RHP about what is actually literal in the book of Revelation, but at the moment no one has been willing to come forward and there seems to be a reluctance to be unequivocal about what is and was isn’t actually written. But I have to say it’s not looking good for the Messiah at this stage.

More later....
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 09:10
    @divegeester said
    NEWSFLASH: THIS JUST IN FROM OUR ETERNITY CORESPONDENT

It has been reported by a reliable source in hell that there are billions of souls being cast into what is being described as a “lake of fire”. We are told that the lake itself is colossal and that it is impossible to see the far shoreline, but what we do know is that that Jesus, aka in Revelation as [i]“th ...[text shortened]... y written. But I have to say it’s not looking good for the Messiah at this stage.

More later....
    I like this.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 09:25
    @chaney3 said
    I like this.
    Can you say why? What is the clear message in the OP?

I hope it’s coming across within the tongue-in-cheek style of the post.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 09:30
    @divegeester said
    Can you say why? What is the clear message in the OP?

I hope it’s coming across within the tongue-in-cheek style of the post.
    You've shown the irony that exists between the sacrifice of Jesus, which will mean nothing to billions of "loved humans" who could be tortured for eternity for.......

Not believing?
    Sinning?

Only a petty God would do this.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 09:32
    @chaney3 said
    You've shown the irony that exists between the sacrifice of Jesus, which will mean nothing to billions of "loved humans" who could be tortured for eternity for.......

Not believing?
    Sinning?

Only a petty God would do this.
    The key message to the eternal suffering believers in this thread is that billions of people will be tortured in hell because Jesus couldn’t save them. More will perish than will be saved. Jesus was defeated by Satan in their version of the gospel.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 09:38
    @divegeester said
    The key message to the eternal suffering believers in this thread is that billions of people will be tortured in hell because Jesus couldn’t save them. More will perish than will be saved. Jesus was defeated by Satan in their version of the gospel.
    If Jesus died for our sins, then all go to Heaven.

Atheists go.
    Shiit Christians go.
    Hitler goes.
    Etc.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 09:391 edit
    @chaney3 said
    If Jesus died for our sins, then all go to Heaven.

Atheists go.
    Shiit Christians go.
    Hitler goes.
    Etc.
    I have come to realise that claims of “Jesus victory” at Calvary are pretty hollow in the mouths of Christians who then also propose that Jesus is literally in hell supervising the horrific outcome of his own subsequent mass defeat.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 09:59
    @divegeester said
    I have come to realise that claims of “Jesus victory” at Calvary are pretty hollow in the mouths of Christians who then also propose that Jesus in literally in hell supervising the horrific outcome of his own subsequent mass defeat.
    I agree.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 10:151 edit
    @divegeester said
    So if someone is drowning and they’re thrown a lifeline it’s the person who threw the lifeline’s fault if the drowning person refuses to take hold of the lifeline? #divelogic
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 10:381 edit
    The person throwing the lifeline takes umbridge and decides to torture the person they were trying to save because they loved them so much.

Fetchmybecker logic.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 10:50
    @divegeester said
    The person throwing the lifeline takes umbridge and decides to torture the person they were trying to save because they loved them so much.

Fetchmybecker logic.
    Where exactly did I say Jesus tortures people? You're putting words in my mouth. There are those that will be saved and those that will be lost. Do you believe Jesus is responsible for every person that is lost because they have rejected Him?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 10:571 edit
    Where did I mention:

Drowning
    Lifelines being thrown
    Refusing lifelines
    Faultfinding.

#not interested in you further than this becker.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 11:032 edits
    @divegeester said
    Where did I mention:

Drowning
    Lifelines being thrown
    Refusing lifelines
    Faultfinding.

#not interested in you further than this becker.
    We're all drowning in sin. Jesus has thrown all of us a 'lifeline'. It's not His fault if we reject it and perish in our sin.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '18 11:35
    To Christians who believe in eternal suffering...

Satan is claiming billions and billions of lost souls to be burnt alive in the lake of fire, by Jesus, not by Satan remember.

How is this in anyway a “victory” for Jesus at Calvary?
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    19 Nov '18 11:41
    @divegeester said
    To Christians who believe in eternal suffering...

Satan is claiming billions and billions of lost souls to be burnt alive in the lake of fire, by Jesus, not by Satan remember.

How is this in anyway a “victory” for Jesus at Calvary?

Where did you get this info from?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree