1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 06:031 edit
    A dangerous thing condemning anyone, especially if you are also
    doing the very same thing you condemn others of doing yourself.

Hebrews 2:2-4 English Standard Version (ESV)
    2 For since the message declared by angels proved to be reliable, and every transgression or disobedience received a just retribution, 3 how shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation? It was declared at first by the Lord, and it was attested to us by those who heard, 4 while God also bore witness by signs and wonders and various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

John 9:40-41 English Standard Version (ESV)
    40 Some of the Pharisees near him heard these things, and said to him, “Are we also blind?” 41 Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no guilt; but now that you say, ‘We see,’ your guilt remains.

John 15:21-23 English Standard Version (ESV)
    21 But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father also.

Romans 2:1-3 English Standard Version (ESV)
    God's Righteous Judgment
    2 Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. 2 We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. 3 Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?

James 4:11
    Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 08:22
    @kellyjay said
    A dangerous thing condemning anyone, especially if you are also
    doing the very same thing you condemn others of doing yourself.

Hebrews 2:2-4 English Standard Version (ESV)
    2 For since the message declared by angels proved to be reliable, and every transgression or disobedience received a just retribution, 3 how shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation? It ...[text shortened]... nst the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.
    It if is “dangerous” as you say KellyJay, then you really ought to have the courage to take this critical issue up directly with the people in this forum who are doing the condemning, I.e. those people who weaponise scripture in order to score cheap points against their forum detractors.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 14:19
    @divegeester said
    It if is “dangerous” as you say KellyJay, then you really ought to have the courage to take this critical issue up directly with the people in this forum who are doing the condemning, I.e. those people who weaponise scripture in order to score cheap points against their forum detractors.
    A strange perspective coming from the one that has "weaponized" both his words and the format of this forum as a means of criticizing his detractors to no end, plus the fact that you apparently haven't learned that the Word of God is the weapon used by Christians in our warfare against spiritual darkness.

Ephesians 6:17
    And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Hebrews 4:12
    For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

To what end?

2 Corinthians 10:5
    Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

But not so you divegeester. I could cut/paste dozens of your posts from the various forums you post in that show clearly how judgmental, condemning, critical and hateful you are towards your forum detractors in order to "score cheap points."

Maybe someday you'll have the "courage" to face the fact that you post with complete hypocrisy.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 14:23
    Gosh.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 16:09
    @fmf said
    Gosh.
    Quite.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 16:48
    @divegeester said
    Quite.
    Deflection. You're obviously afraid to discuss the topic and the content of any given post.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 18:56
    @secondson said
    Deflection. You're obviously afraid to discuss the topic and the content of any given post.
    Deflection from what Joseph? I was talking to FMF.
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 19:30
    @divegeester said
    Deflection from what Joseph? I was talking to FMF.
    I told you from what. Can't you read?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 19:51
    @secondson said
    I told you from what. Can't you read?
    My post was a single word to FMF in reply to a post of his; how was it “deflecting” from something?

You’re just blurting again.
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 00:43
    @divegeester said
    My post was a single word to FMF in reply to a post of his; how was it “deflecting” from something?

You’re just blurting again.
    You replied to FMF's reply to a post I made to you.

You deflected away from the on topic discussion in your usual way. It's a pattern you follow whenever the waters get too deep.

God forbid you should engage in an on topic discussion with anything less than troll smack. "Gosh" "Quite" Trite.

I see your vacation flag is up. Easy way out.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 00:50
    @secondson said
    I did not reply to a post of yours. I simply uttered a general purpose "Gosh" with regard to this thread.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 00:52
    @secondson said
    Maybe he plans to make few - if any - chess moves over the Christmas holiday period. You do know that that's what the vacation flag is for, right?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 08:51
    @secondson said

You deflected away from the on topic discussion in your usual way. It's a pattern you follow whenever the waters get too deep.

God forbid you should engage in an on topic discussion with anything less than troll smack. "Gosh" "Quite" Trite.

You need to look up the meaning of the following words:

Deflection
    Vacation (flag)
    Hypocrite
    Metaphor
    Troll
    Victim
    Blurt
    3a
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 09:52
    @divegeester said
    You need to look up the meaning of the following words:

Deflection
    Vacation (flag)
    Hypocrite
    Metaphor
    Troll
    Victim
    Blurt
    3a
    And "gerrymandering".

"Disingenuous" too
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 15:15
    @fmf said
    I did not reply to a post of yours. I simply uttered a general purpose "Gosh" with regard to this thread.
    A trite deflection away from the topic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree