1. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Joined
    15 Feb '16
    Moves
    1685
    22 Nov '16 14:45
    Jesus said there was no sin in heaven, but then how did Lucifer (the devil) get there? God mustuv known what was going on.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    22 Nov '16 14:53
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    Jesus said there was no sin in heaven, but then how did Lucifer (the devil) get there? God mustuv known what was going on.
    You mean free will then justice when the sin actually occured?
  3. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Joined
    15 Feb '16
    Moves
    1685
    22 Nov '16 19:381 edit
    Well god knew what was gonna happen, but he waited untill it was happening before he took action.
    One third of gods angels fell out because of lucifer, the bible says, so I was wondering why God didnt stop it when it started.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148423
    22 Nov '16 19:40
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    Jesus said there was no sin in heaven, but then how did Lucifer (the devil) get there? God mustuv known what was going on.
    Jesus quote please
  5. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    320
    23 Nov '16 01:04
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    Well god knew what was gonna happen, but he waited untill it was happening before he took action.
    One third of gods angels fell out because of lucifer, the bible says, so I was wondering why God didnt stop it when it started.
    Lucifer challenged God.
    God could have responded by destroying Lucifer but
    it would not have answered the challenge.
    If you were challenged to a horse race, you could win by shooting the
    other horse but would that prove which horse was the fastest?
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    23 Nov '16 01:20
    Originally posted by roigam
    Lucifer challenged God.
    God could have responded by destroying Lucifer but
    it would not have answered the challenge.
    If you were challenged to a horse race, you could win by shooting the
    other horse but would that prove which horse was the fastest?
    God is faster than Lucifer?
  7. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    320
    23 Nov '16 01:34
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    God is faster than Lucifer?
    Definitely. Run circles around Lucifer and his cohorts.
    (Ezekiel 38:4) I will turn you around and put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in splendor, a vast assembly with large shields and bucklers, all of them wielding swords;
    (Ezekiel 38:22, 23) I will bring my judgment against him with pestilence and bloodshed; and I will rain down a torrential downpour and hailstones and fire and sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many peoples with him. 23 And I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

    Lucifer will certainly find that his challenge was a big mistake.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    23 Nov '16 18:57
    Originally posted by roigam
    Definitely. Run circles around Lucifer and his cohorts.
    (Ezekiel 38:4) I will turn you around and put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in splendor, a vast assembly with large shields and bucklers, all of them wielding swords;
    (Ezekiel 38:22, 23) I will bring my judgment against him with pestil ...[text shortened]... to know that I am Jehovah.’

    Lucifer will certainly find that his challenge was a big mistake.
    Not a fair competition then?
  9. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    320
    24 Nov '16 01:31
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Not a fair competition then?
    True, the challenger should have had more sense.

    After all, Lucifer had spent untold time with Jehovah and
    had received a prime assignment.

    He is about to lose all that and be out of action for 1000 years.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148423
    24 Nov '16 05:48
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    Well god knew what was gonna happen, but he waited untill it was happening before he took action.
    One third of gods angels fell out because of lucifer, the bible says, so I was wondering why God didnt stop it when it started.
    You want God to condemn someone before they did anything wrong?
    You want God to remove choices you'd make if you were so incline from being able to make them?
    What are you asking for?
  11. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    320
    05 Dec '16 02:14
    Originally posted by Andrew Kern
    Well god knew what was gonna happen, but he waited untill it was happening before he took action.
    One third of gods angels fell out because of lucifer, the bible says, so I was wondering why God didnt stop it when it started.
    If you were challenged to a horse race by someone saying his horse was better than your horse, what would you prove by shooting his horse?
    Jehovah could have wiped out all involved but what would it have proved?
    God showed His wisdom by letting the challenge play out.
    A look at the world conditions shows that He was right.
    Satan is a loser.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93385
    05 Dec '16 11:20
    Originally posted by roigam
    Definitely. Run circles around Lucifer and his cohorts.
    (Ezekiel 38:4) I will turn you around and put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in splendor, a vast assembly with large shields and bucklers, all of them wielding swords;
    (Ezekiel 38:22, 23) I will bring my judgment against him with pestil ...[text shortened]... to know that I am Jehovah.’

    Lucifer will certainly find that his challenge was a big mistake.
    funny that they would choose horses, shields and swords.?!?
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    93385
    05 Dec '16 11:22
    Originally posted by roigam
    If you were challenged to a horse race by someone saying his horse was better than your horse, what would you prove by shooting his horse?
    Jehovah could have wiped out all involved but what would it have proved?
    God showed His wisdom by letting the challenge play out.
    A look at the world conditions shows that He was right.
    Satan is a loser.
    "Jehovah could have wiped out all involved but what would it have proved?"

    Shame Jehovah didn't apply this logic when it came to the flood.
  14. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    320
    06 Dec '16 03:09
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    "Jehovah could have wiped out all involved but what would it have proved?"

    Shame Jehovah didn't apply this logic when it came to the flood.
    He had different motivation then but in His mercy He saved Noah and his family.
    (Genesis 6:5, 6) Consequently, Jehovah saw that man’s wickedness was great on the earth and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only bad all the time. 6 Jehovah regretted that he had made men on the earth, and his heart was saddened.
    (Genesis 6:11, 12) But the earth had become ruined in the sight of the true God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 Yes, God looked upon the earth, and it was ruined; all flesh had ruined its way on the earth.
    Does that sound like today's conditions?

    (Genesis 6:8) But Noah found favor in the eyes of Jehovah.
  15. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    320
    06 Dec '16 03:111 edit
    Also, aren't we glad God destroyed the violent ones.
    If they continued, we may never have been born.
Back to Top