1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 21:47
    During the preview for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" I saw a preview of "Noah" the graphics in it look amazing! I can't wait. I hope God used the detector for His purposes and it will show what actually happened.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 22:59
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    During the preview for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" I saw a preview of "Noah" the graphics in it look amazing! I can't wait. I hope God used the detector for His purposes and it will show what actually happened.
    rusell crowe does crappy kung -fu mixed with 300 slow-mo battle with a bajillion "evil people" and there is a ton of crappy cgi.

hollywood has lost its goddamn mind.
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 05:33
    I once saw a preview within a preview within a preview. But then the nested preview detector went off and the theater was evacuated.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 05:412 edits
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I once saw a preview within a preview within a preview. But then the nested preview detector went off and the theater was evacuated.
    Lol, stupid Siri. I should sue Verizon LOL.

Should be director for movies. The person who makes them, but I know you have common sense. So no need for cyber bullying me on the mistake that Siri did!
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 08:36
    Lol, stupid Siri. I should sue Verizon LOL.

Should be director for movies. The person who makes them, but I know you have common sense. So no need for cyber bullying me on the mistake that Siri did!
    Oh, byatch please. That's not cyber bullying. That's just the kind of ribbing anyone gets when they make some entertaining mistakes.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 14:48
    Oh, byatch please. That's not cyber bullying. That's just the kind of ribbing anyone gets when they make some entertaining mistakes.
    Actually your wrong. Cyber bullying can come in all forms. Your just like Obama and aren't humble enough to admit it.
  7. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 17:26
    Actually your wrong. Cyber bullying can come in all forms. Your just like Obama and aren't humble enough to admit it.
    Maybe I am Obama, and I'll be sending a drone to visit you. Mwa hah hah.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 17:34
    I hope God used the detector for His purposes and it will show what actually happened.
    What makes you think Gods purpose would be to show you what actually happened? He doesn't have a particularly strong record of accurate history telling. Maybe he prefers to give his lessons using stories that are not historically accurate?
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 17:57
    That would be 'you're'.

How can people continue to get that wrong?
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 18:05
    Originally posted by Trev33
    That would be 'you're'.

How can people continue to get that wrong?
    I for one do not think about spellings, and am lazy so I don't always read through what I write before posting. I am not sure if I get that one wrong and would probably not notice it when someone else did. Most of my mistakes however are because I change my sentence as I am writing it and fail to go back and update stuff that is already written.
    A few of my errors are because I have a wireless keyboard that doesn't always work.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 21:41
    Maybe I [b]am Obama, and I'll be sending a drone to visit you. Mwa hah hah.[/b]
    His chess rating is only 1100.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 21:42
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What makes you think Gods purpose would be to show you what actually happened? He doesn't have a particularly strong record of accurate history telling. Maybe he prefers to give his lessons using stories that are not historically accurate?
    Did you see how graphic the passion was?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 21:43
    His chess rating is only 1100.
    Noah was a Jehovahs witness, just saying.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 22:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Noah was a Jehovahs witness, just saying.
    If you had said, "Noah was Jehovah's witness." I would have let you slide.

Considering that you said, "Noah was a Jehovah's witness", I only have one question... which "Jehovah"? You said "a Jehovah's" witness. So I ask you, which "Jehovah"?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 22:37
    It must have been a preview for Inception. Awesome movie, btw.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree