1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 21:562 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    stellspalfie, quote caught my attention as relevant to some contributors to this forum.... hoped you would respond not react.
    the quotes did not speak to me, they seemed shallow and simplistic. soundbites from a bygone era.

edit. i would like you to know that your suggestion that i was 'grandstanding' is inaccurate and that my questions were not genuine is wrong...its not my style ii post for me and ask questions for me.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 22:092 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    the quotes did not speak to me, they seemed shallow and simplistic. soundbites from a bygone era.

edit. i would like you to know that your suggestion that i was 'grandstanding' is inaccurate and that my questions were not genuine is wrong...its not my style ii post for me and ask questions for me.
    Okay... your edit I read with considerable interest:

"edit. i would like you to know that your suggestion that i was 'grandstanding' is inaccurate and that my questions were not genuine is wrong...its not my style ii post for me and ask questions for me."

May I ask what is your "style" in our other conversation? Thread 158620
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 22:36
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Okay... your edit I read with considerable interest:

"edit. i would like you to know that your suggestion that i was 'grandstanding' is inaccurate and that my questions were not genuine is wrong...its not my style ii post for me and ask questions for me."

May I ask what is your "style" in our other conversation? Thread 158620
    i do not have a 'style'. i write what i think and ask questions i want to know the answers to. you are way off the mark.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 22:50
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i do not have a 'style'. i write what i think and ask questions i want to know the answers to. you are way off the mark.
    That makes sense.... in your opinion, what is the "mark"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree