1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    20 May '07 19:28
    i remember a thread that i can not find, it said there was a way to calculate the value of your name, and they were trying to find out who would be the "antichrist" or something like that, by seeing whose names added up to 666, if anyone knows how to calculate the value of their name i would like to know how.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '07 19:33
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    i remember a thread that i can not find, it said there was a way to calculate the value of your name, and they were trying to find out who would be the "antichrist" or something like that, by seeing whose names added up to 666, if anyone knows how to calculate the value of their name i would like to know how.
    You have some of your special curses ready to go that needs those numbers?πŸ™‚
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    20 May '07 19:34
    Numerology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    20 May '07 19:47
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Numerology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology
    one time i calculated it and got 1666 for my full name but this time i got a totally different number, i think i must have done it in a different way the first time
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '07 19:56
    one time i calculated it and got 1666 for my full name but this time i got a totally different number, i think i must have done it in a different way the first time
    Do it in english this timeπŸ™‚
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    20 May '07 19:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Do it in english this timeπŸ™‚
    oh πŸ˜•
  7. Joined
    18 Feb '07
    Moves
    20 May '07 20:03
    Shoot the arrow
    Draw the target
    You win every single time 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree