1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 20:19
    Science means to observe and report.

Why does science observe and then report incorrectly?

Every explosion causes chaos - so why is it any different for the big bang?

Observing the ordered universe with all its functions does not conclude there was a big bang at all.

I would say its the BIG BLUFF.

If it was the big expansion then what expanded - and why and how did it have all the ingredients for life as we know it.

Random chance is ridiculous and dishonest - so that is ruled out immediately.

How does something expand and also have every conceivable ingredient for life and also every resource for the pleasures of man - and we cannot forget all that food.

Science that sticks to random chance events - is cheating science and not science at all.

Today - modern science has no clue to why he exists and how.
  2. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 23:511 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa

science doesn't observe or report anything.

scientists observe and report. mistakes in reporting do happen, but discovering and correcting these mistakes are a part of the process!

now if you have discovered some mistakes in reporting, you are free to bring it before the scientist(s) who made the report, prove your case and convince them to correct the mistakes, or you can have your own observations and report published and reviewed by peers.

explosions do not cause chaos.

Observing the ordered universe with all its functions does not conclude there was a big bang at all.

except for that little detail that it is expanding. but let's just ignore that in favor of our ignorant religious beliefs, shall we?

you say a lot of things, most turn out to be false.

If it was the big expansion then what expanded - and why and how did it have all the ingredients for life as we know it.

if it had different ingredients, life would have been different from what we know it. then the ignorant buffoons of that universe would be wondering why it was made especially for them.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 01:36
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit

scientists observe and report. mistakes in reporting do happen, but discovering and correcting these mistakes are a part of the process!

now if you have discove ...[text shortened]... the ignorant buffoons of that universe would be wondering why it was made especially for them.
    No clue.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 06:301 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit

now if you have discove the ignorant buffoons of that universe would be wondering why it was made especially for them.
    The Holy Bible says when God made the Heavens and the earth, He stretched
    out the heavens. The life force is a part of God's Spirit and therefore was
    not created, but was imparted to some of his creation. God is said to have
    built the body of man from the dust of the ground that he had created
    earlier and then breathed his life giving spirit into it and it became a living
    soul. So it is a mistake for scientist to call the dust of the ground the
    building blocks of life, for life is spirit not matter as Dasa understands and
    scientist do not. They will never find a substance called life in a test tube.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 06:45
    Don't feed the troll.
  6. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 07:021 edit
    No clue.
    that's right. you don't have it. you're like the puddle of water who finds itself in a hole and wonders:

"wow, look at this hole. i fit perfectly in it! it must have been made especially for me! who made the hole? why did it make the hole? why am i here? there must be a reason why this has happened!!"
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 07:37
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    They will never find a substance called life in a test tube.
    What if some day "they" are able to create life in a test tube from raw, lifeless materials? Would this in any way change your religious views?
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 07:43

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 07:44

If it was the big expansion then what expanded - ...[text shortened]... science and not science at all.

Today - modern science has no clue to why he exists and how.
    #3.
    The Theory: The Copenhagen Interpretation

The Crazy Part: The part where the furniture in your house behaves differently when you're not around.

What It Says: Besides sounding like the subtitle of The Da Vinci Code II, The Copenhagen Interpretation is probably the most widely accepted explanation for the observations made through quantum mechanics. It came about in part to explain the infamous Double Slit Experiment, which is the one your physics professor probably made you do. The Double Slit Experiment shows that an electron, fired at a wall with two slits in it, will sometimes go through sometimes go through one, sometimes through the other, and sometimes it will go through both slits simultaneously (meaning, a single thing will be in two places at once). In short, it goes batsh|t sexual intercoursing insane. The twist is, if you try and observe the electron at the moment it passes through the slits you know, to figure out what the hell is wrong with it,the electron goes back to behaving like a normal electron, and innocently shoots through one of the slits while giving you, and reality, the finger.
    So What Does This Do For Me? The Copenhagen Interpretation is the result of a lot of smart people trying to figure out what the sexual intercourse was going on with these damn electrons. What they came up with is that all particles exist as waves of probability. From the observers perspective, theres only a certain chance that a given electron will go through the left slit or right slit. When you dont watch, it remains a cloud of probability and sort of does a little of everything. When you watch, the act of observing it somehow causes the cloud to pick a side. So the next time you observe a particle, be warned: they know youre watching, and as soon as you stop, theyre going to start a party.

Wait, It Gets Worse: If you apply the Copenhagen Interpretation to bigger objects, it gets even weirder. The infamous Schrodingers Cat thought experiment, the one your physics professor probably got fired for doing, said that if you put a cat in a box and press a button that has a fifty percent chance of filling the box with poison gas, then until you go and look in the box, the cat exists as a cat-cloud which is simultaneously both alive and dead. And theres more: if everything exists as a probability wave, then that means that technically, anything possible could happen at any time. Theres nothing stopping a big floppy dick from sprouting out of your forehead right now; its just highly unlikely. You feel lucky, punk?

Read more: 5 Scientific Theories That Will Make Your Head Explode | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-scientific-theories-head-explode/#ixzz1bOrB5uCb
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 15:19
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    What if some day "they" are able to create life in a test tube from raw, lifeless materials? Would this in any way change your religious views?
    There is no chance of that ever happening, thus no need for me to change
    my religious views or scientific views or any other views on that subject.
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 15:23
    There is no chance of that ever happening, thus no need for me to change
    my religious views or scientific views or any other views on that subject.
    You don't have any scientific views. You have religious views you call science.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 15:24
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    #3.
    The Theory: The Copenhagen Interpretation

The Crazy Part: The part where the furniture in your house behaves differently when you're not around.

What It Says: Besides sounding like the subtitle of The Da Vinci Code II, The Copenhagen Interpretation is probably the most widely accepted explanation for the observations made through quantum mechanic ...[text shortened]... ode | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-scientific-theories-head-explode/#ixzz1bOrB5uCb
    I am sure Dasa would agree with me that this is more scientific nonsense.
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 15:29
    If dasa is who you are calling on for support your position is pretty desperate.

dasa has revealed himself to be ignorant, dishonest, bigoted, small minded, and callous.

You really want to steer clear of mentioning dasa as a supporter, it doesn't add credibility to your positions...
    It removes it.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 15:31
    i am mocking him, of course, but since you brought up something random i replied to his randomness, let's discuss it.

just because you do not understand science, or in this case observed phenomena, doesn't mean it is nonsense. and rather than dismiss it as nonsense without giving it a thought, wouldn't be decent of you to research it? and for scientists smarter than me or you (note that i am being kind by not adding "definitely smarter than you"😉 to investigate why and how? this is how progress is made: for someone with a vision to approach something that someone of your caliber dismisses it without a thought, solve it and drive humanity forward.

i am sure many nimrods scoffed at the idea of flying and were perfectly content of moving around in horse buggies. but someone didn't and we have planes now. medicine. internetz.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 15:39
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i am mocking him, of course, but since you brought up something random i replied to his randomness, let's discuss it.

just because you do not understand science, or in this case observed phenomena, doesn't mean it is nonsense. and rather than dismiss it as nonsense without giving it a thought, wouldn't be decent of you to research it? and for scientists ...[text shortened]... g around in horse buggies. but someone didn't and we have planes now. medicine. internetz.
    Man-made progress is one thing and the great day of the coming of the Lord
    is another.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree