1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Mar '19 20:27
    @divegeester said
    @SecondSon said;
    Heretics are everywhere.

Sonship says I’m a heretic so I guess he believes I’m not a Christian and deserving of being burnt alive in Hell.
    He also believes (I presume from reading his church’s statement of belief) that if one is not a trinitarian one cannot be a Christian and therefore fit for burning in Hell

So despite my faith, I’m screwed according to sonship.

Edit: you also think I’m a heretic, don’t you?
    So, a thread happens that is not talking about you, so you decided to rectify the error, is that about it?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '19 20:29
    @suzianne said
    So, a thread happens that is not talking about you, so you decided to rectify the error, is that about it?
    Oh hello suzianne, what are you doing here?!
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Mar '19 20:30
    @divegeester said
    I think you’re a right-wing religious blowhard hypocrite who was attacking Wolfgang59 by posting supercilious snooty waffle at an atheist in a vain attempt to show off your “spiritually muscles” on the internet in front of your forum buddies.

In my opinion you cheapened the text you quoted and brought the scripture into disrespect.

So I called you on it. 🙂
    And made it about yourself, as usual.

Nice.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '19 20:31
    @suzianne said
    And made it about yourself, as usual.

Nice.
    I said...

HI SUZIANNE WHATS UP??
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    09 Mar '19 22:01
    @divegeester said
    I think you’re a right-wing religious blowhard hypocrite who was attacking Wolfgang59 by posting supercilious snooty waffle at an atheist in a vain attempt to show off your “spiritually muscles” on the internet in front of your forum buddies.

In my opinion you cheapened the text you quoted and brought the scripture into disrespect.

So I called you on it. 🙂
    So you called me on it because of your misperception about my reply to wolfgang's OP, which demonstrates that you neither understood the OP or how my reply to it was relative to what was inferred in the OP.

Go back to square one. Your obvious bias is crippling your ability to address the topics being discussed, not to mention your woeful lack of biblical knowledge and a subsequent remedial biblical worldview.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree