1. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 16:501 edit
    There was a father with two sons. One son didn't call him father, in fact , this son thought somebody else was his daddy. Which ,of course , didn't sit to well in his true father's mind. One day the other son came to the fathers house and said " Dad, I have no home , after all my wandering around, and I have a huge tribe to feed.
    The father thought about it for a milli-second and then He said " Go and kill your nasty brother and all the people that he feeds and burn his home and take all the land and the rest of the buildings for you and your tribe"
    Then the father continued " For you see, son you have honored me by calling me father, so your poo dont stink"
    So the son went over to his brother house and burned it to the ground, killed his brother and his brothers kids and then went on a killing and taking spree, killing everyone that refused to become slaves and giving the land and buildings to members of his group.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 16:52
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    There was a father with two sons. One son didn't call him father, in fact , this son thought somebody else was his daddy. Which ,of course , didn't sit to well in his true father's mind. One day the other son came to the fathers house and said " Dad, I have no home , after all my wandering around, and I have a huge tribe to feed.
    The fat ...[text shortened]... efused to become slaves and giving the land and buildings to members of his group.
    Where can I go to worship this father?
  3. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 16:59
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Where can I go to worship this father?
    Fundy churches
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    14 Mar '07 08:09
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    So the son went over to his brother house and burned it to the ground, killed his brother and his brothers kids and then went on a killing and taking spree, killing everyone that refused to become slaves and giving the land and buildings to members of his group.
    How did things work out between father and son in the end?
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    14 Mar '07 20:52
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    How did things work out between father and son in the end?
    I don't know, all I can tell is the father keeps throwing the son out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree