1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Aug '15 15:351 edit
    One Pregnant Question

Ever wonder what your next of kin will have to say about you and your location the day or during the days after you've died?
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    09 Aug '15 15:48
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]One Pregnant Question

Ever wonder what your next of kin will have to say about you and your location the day or during the days after you've died?[/b]
    no
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '15 15:52
    Ever wonder what your next of kin will have to say about you and your location the day or during the days after you've died?
    No. Even with you asking me this question now, I see no reason to wonder about this at all. I sometimes wonder about what such people have said in the past, or are saying, or might one day say to me, or to each other about things that might concern me, or what I have said or what I might one day say to them, or what I should and shouldn't have said in the past, or what needs to be said or left unsaid, but I am certainly not concerned with what they might say after I am dead. It strikes me as a peculiar form of narcissism - although it might make sense to someone who believes in life after death or ghosts or seances, I suppose.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '15 15:53
    Originally posted by Agerg
    no
    I kept my answer as brief as possible but I doff my cap to you.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Aug '15 16:01
    [b]One Pregnant Question

Ever wonder what your next of kin will have to say about you and your location the day or during the days after you've died?[/b]
    Having just buried a loved one and seeing the out pouring of love towards him, I can only
    hope that my life had the same positive effect on those I care about as his did. I don't really
    think about it now, but it was impressive.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Aug '15 16:04
    [b]One Pregnant Question

Not really. (Why is the question pregnant?!)

My health has not been too great recently, so have i admit wondered what my family would 'do' without me (especially financially etc) but not what they would 'say' about me. And my location will be nowhere other than where they bury me. (Unless i'm eaten by a lion,....which is unlikely in North London).
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '15 19:59
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    (Why is the question pregnant?!
    It isn't.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '15 20:00
    [b]One Pregnant Question

Never. My next of kin will know exactly where I am and my concern is more for them rather then what they, or anyone else for that matter, will say about me.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Aug '15 22:08
    [b]One Pregnant Question

no

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree