1. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Mar '05 19:04
    How come you've let your own debate grow so cold, Darfius? You haven't been seen here since page 1!
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 08:29
    Originally posted by Metamorphosis
    "Nibiru" may well have been Jupiter, indeed. And the Sumerian's greatness is not as well preseved as that of the ancient Egyptians probably because they lacked the huge monuments as a means of ensuring survival of their legacy...

My personal list ranking the greatest spiritual masters in history.

1. Buddha (Hindu rebel who broke with Hindu tr ...[text shortened]... mystic of Jewish Hassidism)
    10. Chuang Tzu (3rd century BC Chinese sage, Lao Tzu's successor)
    The more I read about Sumerian Mytholgy the more I become convinced it's been passed down ( somewhat filtered) in Genesis, and if that's correct , they had a great deal of influence on Judeo-Christian religions.
    Also the great Mother Goddess seems to have been no small influence on many religions including Chaldean Mythology.
    I get the sense of a god that was evolving as mankind accumulated more and more knowlege. Maybe the "creationist" are right , that science is replacing religion, if it has maybe it's because we understand the universe better than the neolithic people that had no way of testing the myths.
  3. Standard memberMayharm
    the Mad
    Jupiter
    Moves
    24 Mar '05 10:27
    Originally posted by eagles54
    How come you've let your own debate grow so cold, Darfius? You haven't been seen here since page 1!
    You didn't grasp the purpose of this thread?

tsk tsk tsk... 🙄

MÅ¥HÅRM

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree