1. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Joined
    11 Sep '04
    Moves
    7707
    01 Apr '06 15:57
    and this site is permeated with bad smell of dogmatic doodoo
  2. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Joined
    23 Dec '05
    Moves
    28199
    01 Apr '06 15:59
    What about disorganized ones?
  3. Territories Unknown
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    01 Apr '06 16:00
    Religions have unions now?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    01 Apr '06 16:03
    That is why you need Jesus not Religion


    http://www.notreligion.com/
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    01 Apr '06 16:26
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    and this site is permeated with bad smell of dogmatic doodoo
    And you have a problem with bad smelling dogmatic doodoo? Sounds to me that you are the one with the problem.
  6. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Joined
    11 Sep '04
    Moves
    7707
    01 Apr '06 16:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    And you have a problem with bad smelling dogmatic doodoo? Sounds to me that you are the one with the problem.
    maybe so.. but you are stuck neck deep in goat poo
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    01 Apr '06 16:38
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    maybe so.. but you are stuck neck deep in goat poo
    What is this preoccupation with goat poo and smelly deep doo doo? I could refer you to a specialist if you like?
  8. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Joined
    11 Sep '04
    Moves
    7707
    01 Apr '06 17:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    What is this preoccupation with goat poo and smelly deep doo doo? I could refer you to a specialist if you like?
    nah, don't bother that, I took a deep breath when I came here this morning and the junk dogmas that the organized religions have beset their followers with,, really stinks this place up.
Back to Top