1. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 23:15
    How many people have experienced this?A number of years ago now I had a dream where everyone was blaming me for bringing up a demon from Hell.I felt so guilty I started chasing it....to take it back to Hell.I was so scared but I started chasing it down these round tanks on the side of a hill untill I tripped and nearly got it but the demon started flying and so did I.We were traveling like supersonic speeds over water.I was behind/beside the demon to start with but managed to pull up alongside by flying faster.Just as I was about to put my arms around it to grab it I looked up and in the fastest time you could think off there was a whole lot of skyscrapers which we both crashed into.

-I literaly scared myself to death and started floating upwards out of bed.When I was about to hit the ceiling I could just manage to turn my head.Arrrrr....I saw myself lying in bed.No lights,tunnels,heaven or hell just an out of body experience.I told my Mum about it she took me to the occult section of the library where I was so suprised to read about what just happened to me and how it happens to quite a few people.

-Had one?
  2. Cosmos
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 06:15
    Originally posted by windmill
    How many people have experienced this?A number of years ago now I had a dream where everyone was blaming me for bringing up a demon from Hell.I felt so guilty I started chasing it....to take it back to Hell.I was so scared but I started chasing it down these round tanks on the side of a hill untill I tripped and nearly got it but the demon started flying an ...[text shortened]...
    -Had one?
    When did they let you out of the institution?
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 06:191 edit
    I floated up out of bed but couldn't for some reason get through the ceiling. My wall gave way to a vortex; I heard a roaring sound & my father calling out my name. I bumped into the ceiling, couldn't get through. Shot down into the earth & moved among roots; woke up. A piss-poor lucid dreaming experience.
  4. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 06:331 edit
    How many people have experienced this?A number of years ago now I had a dream where everyone was blaming me for bringing up a demon from Hell.I felt so guilty I started chasing it....to take it back to Hell.I was so scared but I started chasing it down these round tanks on the side of a hill untill I tripped and nearly got it but the demon started flying an ...[text shortened]...
    -Had one?
    I never thought I had an out of body experiance, but I had a dream like yours sortve, except I dont remember what happend, I woke up terrified, and didnt even know what happend, I know somthing happened, all I remember is some sort of circles, or spinning, going faster and faster, and it never stopped going faster. it was like I was traveling in a tunnel at supersonic speeds, but I didnt know what was going on, I was terrified for hours and my body was shaking terrible. I couldnt even control my body for awhile. but man it was so bad, I tried to put it behind me at the time, but now I wish now I woudve paid attention what happend. I hope it dont happen again.

Interesting on your post though.
  5. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 08:18
    Originally posted by flyUnity
    I never thought I had an out of body experiance, but I had a dream like yours sortve, except I dont remember what happend, I woke up terrified, and didnt even know what happend, I know somthing happened, all I remember is some sort of circles, or spinning, going faster and faster, and it never stopped going faster. it was like I was traveling in a tunnel a ...[text shortened]... e paid attention what happend. I hope it dont happen again.

Interesting on your post though.
    I remember reading in a book about people who actually do it on purpose and I think that spining sensation you described is part of it.Like yourself I was terrified when I woke up,my whole body was in a massive sweat and that's proberbly the fastest my heart ever raced....well?I had to get up and walk around a bit....but that was scarry too.I agree like yourself I wouldn't want it to happen again either.
  6. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 14:42
    -Had one?
    Occasionally. Nothing quite so dramatic as a mid-air demon chase. Generally, it's fairly mundane...watching my alarm clock so as to wake my corpreal self before that infernal alarm sounds, alerting myself that the automatic coffee maker hasn't been properly programmed, or meeting an old friend in a sidewalk cafe in Cuzco to shoot the breeze.

What do you think it means, if anything?
  7. Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 15:19
    Reading this thread is an out of world experience
  8. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 19:35
    Originally posted by David C
    Occasionally. Nothing quite so dramatic as a mid-air demon chase. Generally, it's fairly mundane...watching my alarm clock so as to wake my corpreal self before that infernal alarm sounds, alerting myself that the automatic coffee maker hasn't been properly programmed, or meeting an old friend in a sidewalk cafe in Cuzco to shoot the breeze.

What do you think it means, if anything?
    I think it's a sign to demons and other evil critters that they shouldn't make me too angry.
  9. Cosmos
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 19:59
    I think it's a sign to demons and other evil critters that they shouldn't make me too angry.
    It's just a dream, man.
  10. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 20:04
    -Had one?
    I dreamed I was a woman once. Does that count? And to be completely honest, I was hot.
  11. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 21:03
    Originally posted by howardgee
    It's just a dream, man.
    If u wern't living in a dream u would realise that I allready know that.Astral travel or out of boby experiences are real experiences that people have.It can happen to people who take heavy drugs and/or are under extreme stress.
    -At the time I was under extreme stress as a best friend had committed suicide.I was only young and left to deal with it on my own.At the time I was suicidal and sometimes would smash everything up in my room.One time I got drunk on my own and blasted some ac/dc smashed some holes in the ceiling,tied up a rope and put it around my neck and was about to jump off the couch I was standing on when my Dad booted the door off the hinges.
    -Why is it a crime to talk about real experiences in life?
  12. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 21:10
    Originally posted by wib
    I dreamed I was a woman once. Does that count? And to be completely honest, I was hot.
    Hot you say?Hmmmm....I'ld ask you on a date but like u might get jealous while we kiss and hurt me!!!
  13. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 21:54
    Hot you say?Hmmmm....I'ld ask you on a date but like u might get jealous while we kiss and hurt me!!!
    Well I'm not sure how old you are. Plus I'd need to see your financial statements, W-2s, tax returns and stuff. I'm a gold digger. 🙂
  14. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 22:251 edit
    Originally posted by wib
    Well I'm not sure how old you are. Plus I'd need to see your financial statements, W-2s, tax returns and stuff. I'm a gold digger. 🙂
    Phewww!!!I'm soooo happy you're a gold digger because I would not stand a show.I put my house on the market yesterday and when it sells I plan to put the whole lot on a horse in the melbourne cup....on the nose.It's a certainty.Just between me and u it's name is"Maykbe Diva"and someone has allready put a million dollars on it.It's rigged I tell u....they even going to water the track to suite.😀
  15. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 22:52
    Wait a minute....I think you tricked me.You are a woman?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree