1. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 23:57
    Originally posted by windmill
    Wait a minute....I think you tricked me.You are a woman?
    No, I'm just messing around man. πŸ™‚
  2. Cosmos
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 02:59
    If u wern't living in a dream u would realise that I allready know that.Astral travel or out of boby experiences are real experiences that people have.It can happen to people who take heavy drugs and/or are under extreme stress.
    -At the time I was under extreme stress as a best friend had com ...[text shortened]... nges.
    -Why is it a crime to talk about real experiences in life?
    whoooaaa - slow down there, pal!

From the title, I understood you to be talking about an actual out of boy experience, not just a dream. Personally, I believe that ALL out of body experiences are just dreams. This is because I do not believe in the existence of souls, so there is no entity to leave the body and 'look down' on itself.

As for the suicide stuff - well that's grim Windy. I am just glad your dad saved you so that you are around to post on this site and play chess today!
  3. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 04:37
    Originally posted by howardgee

From the title, I understood you to be talking about an actual out of boy experience, not just a dream. Personally, I believe that ALL out of body experiences are just dreams. This is because I do not believe in the existence of souls, so there is no entity to leave the body and 'look down' on itself.

As for the s ...[text shortened]... m just glad your dad saved you so that you are around to post on this site and play chess today!
    There are people who practice it all the time, Do you think that they can control their dreams or something?
  4. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 00:23
    Originally posted by wib
    No, I'm just messing around man. πŸ™‚
    Me too.It was fun.πŸ™‚
  5. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 00:37
    Originally posted by howardgee

As for the s ...[text shortened]... m just glad your dad saved you so that you are around to post on this site and play chess today!
    The first paragraph is a dream the second is an oobe.It is similar to when a person dies like on an operating table.You may not believe now but well lol I'm sure u will when you die😞or mabey this oneπŸ˜•

Being suicide is a part of life which many people go through.πŸ™‚

What do you believe happens when u die if u have no soul to carry on?
  6. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 00:48
    Originally posted by flyUnity
    There are people who practice it all the time, Do you think that they can control their dreams or something?
    That's what I read.
  7. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 01:02
    How many people have experienced this?A number of years ago now I had a dream where everyone was blaming me for bringing up a demon from Hell.I felt so guilty I started chasing it....to take it back to Hell.I was so scared but I started chasing it down these round tanks on the side of a hill untill I tripped and nearly got it but the demon started flying an ...[text shortened]...
    -Had one?
    At least once that I recall. I think most people have that kind of dream. It was quite a ride for me! Ended up crash back through my ceiling and landing in my bed. I think I was about 6 at the time. I certainly recall that falling sensation just before I awoke.

I don't think it means anything. There are many common dreams people have. Flying dreams and out-of-body dreams are quite popular. If I could choice my dreams - I'd go for the flying ones again. But I can't recall if I've had one of those since I was little.
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 01:15
    Originally posted by Coletti

If I could choice my dreams - I'd go for the flying ones again.
    But you can't, can you? As a matter of fact, you can't choose anything at all because you're a Calvinist.
  9. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 01:421 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    But you can't, can you? As a matter of fact, you can't choose anything at all because you're a Calvinist.
    You got it. I can't choose to do anything that's against my nature. Free will si like saying I can do something I don't will myself to do. It's not free will, it's just plain will.

(But those flying dreams sure were fun! Even willing to have flying dreams doesn't seem to work. Maybe if I watch superman while I fall asleep.. )
  10. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 03:56
    Originally posted by Coletti
    You got it. I can't choose to do anything that's against my nature. Free will si like saying I can do something I don't will myself to do. It's not free will, it's just plain will.

(But those flying dreams sure were fun! Even willing to have flying dreams doesn't seem to work. Maybe if I watch superman while I fall asleep.. )
    Mine wasn't....I died.
  11. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 04:31
    Mine wasn't....I died.
    Sorry - missed that little detail. Ouch. No fun.

Ya know, I don't remember any dreams where I've died. I wonder if dreams about dieing are very common.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree