1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Apr '16 01:51
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!

I did not say that I now suddenly have Jewish friends, I was just amused with you telling me that it's not *your* fault that I don't have a Jewish friend to ask.

There was no *abysmal reading comprehension, or pathological lying* on my part Duchess64. 😉
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Apr '16 02:141 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 16:35
    The one that gets me is Christians rationalizing hatred of Jews saying 'Jews Killed Jesus'.

Like Jews in Century 21 would have any culpability for something that happened 2000 years ago right or wrong.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 19:45
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The one that gets me is Christians rationalizing hatred of Jews saying 'Jews Killed Jesus'.

Like Jews in Century 21 would have any culpability for something that happened 2000 years ago right or wrong.
    Any Christian 'hatred' of Jews must be some fringe element I've never heard of.

Most Christians (in America, at least) support Israel.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 20:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Any Christian 'hatred' of Jews must be some fringe element I've never heard of.

Most Christians (in America, at least) support Israel.
    You certainly have it in for fringes.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 20:20
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!

I did not say that I now suddenly have Jewish friends, I was just amused with you telling me that it's not *your* fault that I don't have a Jewish friend to ask.

There was no *abysmal reading comprehension, or pathological lying* on my part Duchess64. 😉
    Dont worry dude, its par for the course, Duchess64 is like a library of trite insults usually condescending in tone and evocative of a knife-between-the-teeth pathological grammar prig.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 20:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dont worry dude, its par for the course, Duchess64 is like a library of trite insults usually condescending in tone and evocative of a knife-between-the-teeth pathological grammar prig.
    Thanks. You do realize that you now run the risk of being the troll robbie carrobie in her view.....right? For posting eternity.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 21:00

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 21:013 edits

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 21:082 edits

11. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    28 Apr '16 22:15
    It is because this is a leap year in the Hebrew system, and so the year had a 13th month, known as Adar Sheni, or Adar II. The lunar year has 354 days, while the solar year is 365 days, so these extra 11 days add up, and so during the 19 year cycle, 7 of those years are leap years. The leap years are the 3rd, 6th, 8th, 11th, 14th, 17th and 19th year of th ...[text shortened]... chodeshim make a Shanah, or year, except in leap years, when there are 13 chodeshim in a Shanah.
    thank you. I wasn't aware of the compilations.
    I figured it was accurate though.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 11:45
    And hyperbole, even though it may be a comfortable garment for you, does not become you.
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 12:24
    And hyperbole, even though it may be a comfortable garment for you, does not become you.
    As is frequently the case, D64 is correct that Christian persecution of Jews has a very long
    history and is far from uncommon today and that you probably should be aware of that....
    But the WAY that D64 goes about expressing that is over the top, unjustified and uncalled for.

For my part I will remind you that there are a couple of billion Christians and you know well a few
    hundred at most. And those few hundred are likely drawn from a fairly small geographical area and
    are likely to be of similar beliefs and are thus unlikely to be a representative sample of the range
    of beliefs of Christianity in it's entirety... Thus demonstrating again the dangers of extrapolating from
    personal experience and anecdote instead of working from representative statistics and other founded
    evidence.

Not that you would ever do that 😉
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 21:555 edits

15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 21:58

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree