1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 22:06
    I do believe God can put words in your mouth and I believe He guided me in what to say to Paula White ministries. She had been going on and on abut the number "7" and it being a very spiritual number. I hope Vistesd will comment on this. Anyway she cited all these references in the Bible about the number 7. She wanted people to send her $77 dollars because it was a spiritual amount, so I decided to call and support her understanding of the blessed number "7". I did it in my thickest black voice.

PWM: Paula White Ministries, may I help you?

Me: Hello der. Thank you so much fo takin my call.

PWM: How may I help you , sir?

Me: Well, I was just listen to Paula talk about the number 7 and all and I really felt she was in the spirit if you know what I mean.

PWM: Yes, she is a spirit filled woman. Would you like to make a donation?

Me: Well I was thinking about that number 7 and it just hit me that I was lookin at her at the 7 oclock hour. At that strange. I said to myself, "there it is the number 7."

PWM: Would you like prayer?

Me: Well there's mo. I have me 7 blessed childrens.

PWM: That's wonderful , sir. I'm sure you are proud of them.

Me: Oh I is. I is truly blessed. And I'll tell you another time I was truly blessed and I felt the spirit. I did my wife 7 times in one day. It was a miracle.

PWM: Sir, I'm going to hang up on you. (click)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree