1. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 15:16
    Originally posted by @js357
    "This is the true teachings of Jesus and the Apostles."

Those words, express or implied, accompany many an attempt to do our thinking for us.
    What is your thinking on the subject then.
    Pauls letter to the Ephesians.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 15:22
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    You are doomed because you - a goat, laugh at, and ridicule these who do good works - the sheep.of Christ

Change your ways and accept Christ and you will become a sheep.
    More bearing of false witness against me. I don’t laugh at and ridicule people who do good works and never have.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 17:42
    What is your thinking on the subject then.
    Pauls letter to the Ephesians.
    My thinking at present is to ask if this is another OSAS discussion.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 17:51
    My thinking at present is to ask if this is another OSAS discussion.
    No.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 20:08
    No.
    Then why did you introduce OSAS to the thread this way?:

“But we have sonship [the OSAS guru] in other threads, commenting that no inheritance does not necessarily mean no loss of eternal life !!! WHAT ??? !! Are people really that dumb? But the same sonship will use the expressions 'inheritance', 'promises', ;eternal life', synonomously when it suits his purpose.”
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '18 15:17
    Then why did you introduce OSAS to the thread this way?:

“But we have sonship [the OSAS guru] in other threads, commenting that no inheritance does not necessarily mean no loss of eternal life !!! WHAT ??? !! Are people really that dumb? But the same sonship will use the expressions 'inheritance', 'promises', ;eternal life', synonomously when it suits his purpose.”
    Gee, I wonder who downvoted this post and who didn't reply to it?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Mar '18 15:32
    Gee, I wonder who downvoted this post and who didn't reply to it?
    Maybe I could ask who thumbsdowned mine . But I really could not care less about that.
    Here is an original idea. Start a thread that suits your taste and lets discuss it .. ok?..
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 20:025 edits
    Maybe I could ask who thumbsdowned mine . But I really could not care less about that.
    Here is an original idea. Start a thread that suits your taste and lets discuss it .. ok?..
    You have demonstrated a tendency to introduce an anti-OSAS attitude into threads, which effort on your part is perhaps a sign of Christian love if you believe we are lost with OSAS, but I don’t think I can benefit from any more of your help on this.

I think repeated efforts to change people’s minds can actually strengthen their resistance. Backing off and letting people go on their “journey” with your best wishes, might be more useful to them.

There, that suits my taste. Discuss?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 21:14
    You have demonstrated a tendency to introduce an anti-OSAS attitude into threads, which effort on your part is perhaps a sign of Christian love if you believe we are lost with OSAS, but I don’t think I can benefit from any more of [b]your help on this.

I think repeated efforts to change people’s minds can actually strengthen their resistance. Backing o ...[text shortened]... ey” with your best wishes, might be more useful to them.

There, that suits my taste. Discuss?[/b]
    Well I would be very happy to back off and let people go on their journey, if only some of the other Christians around here would do the same. Why dont we all back off and let people go on their journey. Why bother to discuss anything since im pretty sure everything has been said already.

Get sonship to stop posting his mouth-worshipping threads and I will stop OSAS .. there thats my reason ... discuss
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 21:18
    Well I would be very happy to back off and let people go on their journey, if only some of the other Christians around here would do the same. Why dont we all back off and let people go on their journey. Why bother to discuss anything since im pretty sure everything has been said already.

Get sonship to stop posting his mouth-worshipping threads and I will stop OSAS .. there thats my reason ... discuss
    Now it’s time for me to follow my own advice.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '18 23:371 edit
    I think repeated efforts to change people’s minds can actually strengthen their resistance. Backing off and letting people go on their “journey” with your best wishes, might be more useful to them.
    Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.

...could be replaced with...

Repeated efforts to change people’s minds actually strengthen their resistance.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 01:17
    Now it’s time for me to follow my own advice.
    Not really .. you neglected to wish me well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree