1. unseen kingdom
    Moves
    01 Mar '08 07:13
    i hope all who read this are at peace within themselves.. for as humans we are undergoing a constant strugle. forces that we cannot contain are pulling at us from every which way. i just want to wish all my brothers and sisters peace and love in your lives. may happiness rain upon you for the duration of your stay here.
    love
  2. Standard memberMexico
    Quis custodiet
    ipsos custodes?
    Moves
    01 Mar '08 07:21
    Originally posted by king ciref
    i hope all who read this are at peace within themselves.. for as humans we are undergoing a constant strugle. forces that we cannot contain are pulling at us from every which way. i just want to wish all my brothers and sisters peace and love in your lives. may happiness rain upon you for the duration of your stay here.
    love
    What a pleasant post, thank you.......

Also turning chessmen is loads of fun..... Make sure you have a plan before you start I didn't and I made a mess..... And also knights are an absolute pain in the ass.....
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Mar '08 13:18
    Originally posted by king ciref
    love
    Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
  4. Standard membereldragonfly
    leperchaun messiah
    thru a glass onion
    Moves
    03 Mar '08 18:47
    Originally posted by josephw
    Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    stop fakin it man. 😛

to the op thanks, you actually made this a better world.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree