1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    which denomination??? why what difference will that make?
    I like a man that professes his denomination. Brrrr!!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:43
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I like a man that professes his denomination. Brrrr!!
    i have alerted the moderators to move this to the gay and lesbo forum, otherwise known as the general 😉
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:46
    i have alerted the moderators to move this to the gay and lesbo forum, otherwise known as the general 😉
    Lol... you can take it where ever you want big boy!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:47
    Lol... you can take it where ever you want big boy!
    ewe , plueeeeeze
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:48
    ewe , plueeeeeze
    😀
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:52
    Leave it to you to make a homophobic remark on a thread entitled "Peace".
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:53
    😀
    were you out a lot of dish for the kids Karoly? you know that i don't celebrate the thing, but i feel obliged to but my kid something so that he doesn't feel left out, but those parents with lots of kids must be out thousands of pounds/dollars, roubles etc
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:563 edits
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Leave it to you to make a homophobic remark on a thread entitled "Peace".
    i was only messin with Karoly you don't need to take it personally, unless you want to of course! As for peace, well what peace exists between light and dark?

(Romans 2:19-23) . . .you are persuaded that you are a guide of the blind, a light for those in darkness,  a corrector of the unreasonable ones, a teacher of babes, and having the framework of the knowledge and of the truth in the Law—  do you, however, the one teaching someone else, not teach yourself? You, the one preaching “Do not steal,” do you steal?  You, the one saying “Do not commit adultery,” do you commit adultery? You, the one expressing abhorrence of the idols, do you rob temples?  You, who take pride in law, do you by your transgressing of the Law dishonour God. . .

(2 Corinthians 6:14-18) . . .For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have? Or what sharing does light have with darkness?  Further, what harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what portion does a faithful person have with an unbeliever?  
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 22:59
    i was only messin with Karoly you don't need to take it personally, unless you want to of course! As for peace, well what peace exists between light and dark?
    Has nothing to do with "taking it personally". Rather it's about you spreading your hatred on a thread entitled "Peace".
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 23:023 edits
    Has nothing to do with "taking it personally". Rather it's about you spreading your hatred on a thread entitled "Peace".
    Sure, thats correct, there was no just joking around between me and Karoly, it was simply an expression of hatred. So umm , what you get for Christmas, a sense of humour might be nice 🙂
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 23:05
    Sure, thats correct, there was no just joking around between me and Karoly, it was simply an expression of hatred.
    Like how members of the KKK "joke around" about blacks?

There's still an underlying hatred, isn't there?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 23:121 edit
    Like how members of the KKK "joke around" about blacks?

There's still an underlying hatred, isn't there?
    A rather typical reaction of one affiliated with gayness in that the movement and its advocates have tried to hijack the civil rights movement as if skin colour was akin to sexuality. I will not be drawn into any controversy with you, for your posts are never objective, have no content other than making personal attacks, this being an example, and you can state and believe what you want.
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 23:18
    A rather typical reaction of one affiliated with gayness in that the movement and its advocates have tried to hijack the civil rights movement as if skin colour was akin to sexuality. I will not be drawn into any controversy with you, for your posts are never objective, have no content other than making personal attacks, this being an example, and you can state and believe what you want.
    Has nothing to do with "hijacking the civil rights movement".

Has everything to do with bigotry. Which has everything to do with hatred. Which homophobes and members of the KKK have in common.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '10 23:21
    Has nothing to do with "hijacking the civil rights movement".

Has everything to do with bigotry. Which has everything to do with hatred. Which homophobes and members of the KKK have in common.
    ok
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 20:58
    were you out a lot of dish for the kids Karoly? you know that i don't celebrate the thing, but i feel obliged to but my kid something so that he doesn't feel left out, but those parents with lots of kids must be out thousands of pounds/dollars, roubles etc
    I'm sure you meant "buy" and not "but" , lol, but yeah, I generally agree with the witnesses there. I cant stand wasting food, all that plastic crap made in China, etc. while others starve .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree