Pell: Belief in hell

Pell: Belief in hell

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
15 Apr 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Our beliefs are based on faith in Christ and His alleged teachings and the proof
of His power by His alleged raising Himself from the dead after 3 days in a tomb
that is now empty and on display in Jerusalem to this very day. Even His burial
clothes are sometimes put on display for people to see as proof of His resurrection.
And your point is?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Apr 12

Originally posted by Pianoman1
And your point is?
The point is that we Christians have reasons for our faith. It is not blind faith as
some people claim. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! ๐Ÿ˜

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
15 Apr 12

The point is that we Christians have reasons for our faith. It is not blind faith as
some people claim. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! ๐Ÿ˜
You may have reasons for your faith, but there is no reason in your faith. There cannot be. Faith operates outside of reason. Faith is a leap in the dark, an intuition, whereas reason is pure logic.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Apr 12

You may have [b]reasons for your faith, but there is no reason in your faith. There cannot be. Faith operates outside of reason. Faith is a leap in the dark, an intuition, whereas reason is pure logic.[/b]
You may not see the reason in my faith, but that matters little to me because I do
see the reason in my faith. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! ๐Ÿ˜

Zellulรคrer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
15 Apr 12

You may have [b]reasons for your faith, but there is no reason in your faith. There cannot be. Faith operates outside of reason. Faith is a leap in the dark, an intuition, whereas reason is pure logic.[/b]
And Karl Popper busts a cap in your ass.

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
15 Apr 12

You may not see the reason in my faith, but that matters little to me because I do
see the reason in my faith. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! ๐Ÿ˜
You misunderstand me. I am playing with the meaning of the word "reason". Yes, I see the reason (contributing factor, cause) for your faith, but there is no reason (logic, scientific truth) in your faith. There cannot be.