1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    05 Jan '15 19:58
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    When you say "take classes on education" what do you mean? That they should all go into teacher training? Or are you talking about basic skills?

The problem with drugs testing is that people who take cannabis are caught because it lingers in the blood stream for a fortnight or so, hard drugs are metabolised in a much shorter time - so you could end ...[text shortened]... the main risk with cannabis is a failure to achieve much, the risks with heroine are far worse.
    They need basic skills classes. They should take a social skills class that is included.
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Jan '15 22:47
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    They need basic skills classes. They should take a social skills class that is included.
    Have you taken such a course, RB? If so, did you find it challenging?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jan '15 23:59
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Now Suzianne, you know that I am also a Republican and a godly conservative too, so don't act ignorant. 😏
    Okay, three of you.

Sheesh.

Ok, let me ask you then. How do you square this statement from Jesus that man cannot serve two masters, but only one, either God or Mammon? Which master do YOU serve there, Mr. Conservative Republican?

You do know what Jesus said to the lawyer, yes?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jan '15 00:08
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Oh please. You don't even want to give them enough money so they can afford health insurance for their children, and you want them to pay for some stupid "social skills class"? Where's that money coming from? Should they spend money on that versus feeding their children?

You seem pretty free with what little money they do receive, especially since you can't stand seeing them getting any more needed assistance.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jan '15 00:33
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Okay, three of you.

Sheesh.

Ok, let me ask you then. How do you square this statement from Jesus that man cannot serve two masters, but only one, either God or Mammon? Which master do YOU serve there, Mr. Conservative Republican?

Clearly I serve God, for I don't know Mammon. Which lawyer? 😏
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '15 00:59
    Okay, three of you.

Sheesh.

He is talking about lust for money. We need money to survive, just not worship it. Do you own your home?
    I believe we are to be out of debt, but this is also difficult. Credit is not ungodly so long as we have the ability to repay and do so.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    06 Jan '15 16:172 edits
    Oh please. You don't even want to give them enough money so they can afford health insurance for their children, and you want them to pay for some stupid "social skills class"? Where's that money coming from? Should they spend money on that versus feeding their children?

You seem pretty free with what little money they do receive, especially since you can't stand seeing them getting any more needed assistance.
    Get your peanuts here! get your peanuts! here get your peanuts here!

Susan do you have the gift of singleness?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree