1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '15 19:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    He's coming alright. In His own good time. 😏
    You won't be around to see it. In fact nobody will. "He' might come back in one billion years when Earth gets fried by the expanding sun. He'll go, oops a bit late.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '15 21:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You won't be around to see it. In fact nobody will. "He' might come back in one billion years when Earth gets fried by the expanding sun. He'll go, oops a bit late.
    It may be after I die in this body, but i plan to see Him in a resurrected body when He comes for me. 😏
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 May '15 01:58
    It may be after I die in this body, but i plan to see Him in a resurrected body when He comes for me. 😏
    You are destined to be disappointed and you won't even know it.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '15 07:05
    You are destined to be disappointed and you won't even know it.
    If you are right, then I should not care... should I? 😏
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 May '15 15:09
    If you are right, then I should not care... should I? 😏
    No, just a wasted life.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '15 17:29
    No, just a wasted life.
    Poor thing. Is your life wasted? 🙁
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 May '15 18:09
    Poor thing. Is your life wasted? 🙁
    Only that small portion of his life where he is in communication with you sir.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '15 18:58
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Only that small portion of his life where he is in communication with you sir.
    Ha he he he 😀
  9. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    25 May '15 20:18
    ** In defense of Humphreys ** If I look hard enough I can find where Humphreys admits that his ideas are theory and only theory and that there were things that had to be worked out. If I remember correctly one of his theories was that the earth was in a "white hole" mathematical opposite of a black hole during the creation of the universe and that possible millions of years could have past during the 6 days of creation here on the earth. Initially I liked the theory but none of it can be proven.

Manny
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    25 May '15 20:26
    I remember he said that the galaxies around us were in quantized steps or rings around us and that we appeared to be at the center or best vantage point to see this effect. That the redshifting appeared to be quantized ( in steps) and the further out was more redshifted. I understand that galaxies are indeed in redshift moving away from us ( apparently speeding up even) but can this whole quantized thing be proven?

Manny
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '15 00:20
    Originally posted by menace71
    ** In defense of Humphreys ** If I look hard enough I can find where Humphreys admits that his ideas are theory and only theory and that there were things that had to be worked out. If I remember correctly one of his theories was that the earth was in a "white hole" mathematical opposite of a black hole during the creation of the universe and that possibl ...[text shortened]... eation here on the earth. Initially I liked the theory but none of it can be proven.

Manny
    I don't like the idea of millions of years. I see that as another compromise with the Evilutionists.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 May '15 12:24
    I remember he said that the galaxies around us were in quantized steps or rings around us and that we appeared to be at the center or best vantage point to see this effect. That the redshifting appeared to be quantized ( in steps) and the further out was more redshifted. I understand that galaxies are indeed in redshift moving away from us ( apparently speeding up even) but can this whole quantized thing be proven?

Manny
    The whole idea of the quantized redshift has been thoroughly refuted, there is no such thing. When it first appeared, the religious set jumped on that one immediately and started using that to prove the existence of god or some such. The trouble is, the quantized red shift was just an anomaly of the tools used to measure the redshift and was subsequently found to be bogus. That didn't stop the religious idiot video dudes from keeping on that particular bandwagon to tout the proof of the existence of their so-called god.
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    27 May '15 03:401 edit
    The whole idea of the quantized redshift has been thoroughly refuted, there is no such thing. When it first appeared, the religious set jumped on that one immediately and started using that to prove the existence of god or some such. The trouble is, the quantized red shift was just an anomaly of the tools used to measure the redshift and was subsequently fo ...[text shortened]... keeping on that particular bandwagon to tout the proof of the existence of their so-called god.
    The quantized redshift may be bunk but I think Humphries is being legitimate as possible. He wants his theories to be scrutinized

Manny

I do wish creationist would just be honest too many seem to be shucksters
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 May '15 20:32
    The quantized redshift may be bunk but I think Humphries is being legitimate as possible. He wants his theories to be scrutinized

Manny

I do wish creationist would just be honest too many seem to be shucksters
    That goes double for the evilutionists. 😏
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    28 May '15 04:45
    http://electric-cosmos.org/arp.htm

Interesting not the first I've heard about Quasars and actual distances

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree