18 May '15 20:21
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '15 21:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPyKaH09lpc
    Since when are you paying attention to a BS Youtube video made by a student? Can't you do any better than that? 😏
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '15 21:212 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Since when are you paying attention to a BS Youtube video made by a student? Can't you do any better than that? 😏
    Oh, so students cannot POSSIBLY come up with decent data? Did you actually watch the whole thing, for instance, the stuff about the actual papers submitted and cited by him? His whole argument being that supposedly proves our galaxy is the center of the universe? And of course therefore GOD LOVES US. Come on, get serious.

Or the total BS where he sites old data saying there is this quantum jump in galaxy data? Do you even understand what he is talking about, much less the refutation? Get real.
    His record gets you fired from university staff or downgrading to teaching at a junior college.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '15 21:36
    Oh, so students cannot POSSIBLY come up with decent data? Did you actually watch the whole thing, for instance, the stuff about the actual papers submitted and cited by him? His whole argument being that supposedly proves our galaxy is the center of the universe? And of course therefore GOD LOVES US. Come on, get serious.

Or the total BS where he sites o ...[text shortened]...
    His record gets you fired from university staff or downgrading to teaching at a junior college.
    I paid more attention to his demonstartion of the comspiracy of cult scientists torturing the creationist. It looks like he is doing some plagarizing in his presentation. Perhaps he will learn about that before he receives a degreee. 😏
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 May '15 21:36
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPyKaH09lpc
    What's the point? After viewing the video all I can say is that it appears scientists seem to be behaving themselves like children, squabbling and arguing over whether or not they can stretch a gnat's ass over a telephone pole! 😉

We'll never see the end of the debate. Twenty years from now they'll still be trying to figure out how they got it wrong twenty years before.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '15 13:06
    Originally posted by josephw
    What's the point? After viewing the video all I can say is that it appears scientists seem to be behaving themselves like children, squabbling and arguing over whether or not they can stretch a gnat's ass over a telephone pole! 😉

We'll never see the end of the debate. Twenty years from now they'll still be trying to figure out how they got it wrong twenty years before.
    It won't be scientists dragging out this creationist war. It will be 100% on the side of the creationists, those few left in 20 years. THEY will be the ones producing the BS political motivated anti science propaganda video's which have as their MO the attraction of voting blocks to pursue their agenda by changing the US constitution to allow creationism to be forced on young minds. THAT is their ultimate goal and no amount of mealy mouthed apologists can deny.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 May '15 16:40
    It won't be scientists dragging out this creationist war. It will be 100% on the side of the creationists, those few left in 20 years. THEY will be the ones producing the BS political motivated anti science propaganda video's which have as their MO the attraction of voting blocks to pursue their agenda by changing the US constitution to allow creationism to ...[text shortened]... on young minds. THAT is their ultimate goal and no amount of mealy mouthed apologists can deny.
    We Christians just want the court to stop ruling against the US Constitiution and allow freedom of speech, press, and religion as stated in the first amendment.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '15 17:06
    We Christians just want the court to stop ruling against the US Constitiution and allow freedom of speech, press, and religion as stated in the first amendment.
    No, what you really want is to FORCE creationism to be taught INSTEAD of evolution if you can have your way fully.

You fool no-one.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 May '15 06:40
    No, what you really want is to FORCE creationism to be taught INSTEAD of evolution if you can have your way fully.

You fool no-one.
    Well I have a video from a student too. 😏

YouTube
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '15 13:16
    Well I have a video from a student too. 😏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ4iORFL_Jk
    Well, THERE is an unbiased view. Too bad he is already brainwashed.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 May '15 16:43
    Well, THERE is an unbiased view. Too bad he is already brainwashed.
    And you believe your student isn't brainwashed. How absurd. 😏
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '15 22:59
    And you believe your student isn't brainwashed. How absurd. 😏
    The thing about our 'brainwashing' is our brains come out clean, because those brains can subsequently change. Your brainwashing makes your brains dirty, unable to change afterwards. If new evidence comes alone to knock out a previous theory then we go with it. We don't mope around, calling people numbnuts just because we don't fall for the same old same old that has been puking on people for the last 3000 or more years. It's time people shucked the shackles of religions and become true adults, not pathetic beings living in fear of some devil or believing some god needs worshiping. If we don't get beyond that pathetic mental set, the human race is doomed to extinction and there will be no god come down to fix our boo boo's. It is up to us to lift ourselves up out of the quagmire of religious oppression that has held humanity in sway for WAY too long.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '15 01:15
    The thing about our 'brainwashing' is our brains come out clean, because those brains can subsequently change. Your brainwashing makes your brains dirty, unable to change afterwards. If new evidence comes alone to knock out a previous theory then we go with it. We don't mope around, calling people numbnuts just because we don't fall for the same old same ol ...[text shortened]... up out of the quagmire of religious oppression that has held humanity in sway for WAY too long.
    Well, all I see you doing is bellyaching. So, what are you going to do and when are you going to start? 😏
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 May '15 20:021 edit
    Well, all I see you doing is bellyaching. So, what are you going to do and when are you going to start? 😏
    Well I will certainly not take up arms like YOU so wish to do. The main problem as I see it, is the human race is just to stupid to grow up, they will be stuck in the quagmire of religion till they run extinct and they are too stupid to realize no god is going to come down and fix all their boo boo's.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '15 20:27
    Well I will certainly not take up arms like YOU so wish to do. The main problem as I see it, is the human race is just to stupid to grow up, they will be stuck in the quagmire of religion till they run extinct and they are too stupid to realize no god is going to come down and fix all their boo boo's.
    He's coming alright. In His own good time. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree