1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 May '05 15:24
    Can we please have a new forum called The Muff? All of these threads about Muffy are clogging up Spirituality, which was obviously designed to give Christian preachers a platform. Let's trim things up around here so that our traditional Atheist-Christian debates go smoothly, giving us all a little more room to breathe.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 May '05 15:33
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Can we please have a new forum called The Muff? All of these threads about Muffy are clogging up Spirituality, which was obviously designed to give Christian preachers a platform. Let's trim things up around here so that our traditional Atheist-Christian debates go smoothly, giving us all a little more room to breathe.
    How about we throw it all back to debates, like you wanted.

Hypocrite.

ES
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 May '05 15:361 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    How about we throw it all back to debates, like you wanted.

That works for me. I was simply pointing out that this forum was not being used according to its true design, and I was suggesting a way to rectify that. Of course, a better rectification would be to return everything to Debates, the one true forum.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    18 May '05 15:52
    That works for me. I was simply pointing out that this forum was not being used according to its true design, and I was suggesting a way to rectify that. Of course, a better rectification would be to return everything to Debates, the one true forum.

Aren't you the initiator of all kinds of silly, ridiculous and superfluous threads, presented as serious spiritual discussion ?

We should have a "Stand-up Comedian" forum. You undoubtedly be THE star over there.
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 May '05 15:54
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

Aren't you the initiator of all kinds of silly, ridiculous and superfluous threads, presented as serious spiritual discussion ?
    Name one.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 May '05 16:00
    True design states nothing about Christians vs. Anything.

Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.

ES
  7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 May '05 16:112 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    True design states nothing about Christians vs. Anything.

[b]Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.

ES[/b]
    That's the stated design, not the true design. Did you forget the impetus for the SeD forum creation? It was nearly identical to what's happening here with the Muffyists.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 May '05 16:13
    That's the stated design, not the true design. Did you forget the impetus for the SeD forum creation? It was nearly identical to what's happening here with the Muffyists.
    You shouldn't know the true design...

Um, wait.... I will never admit the true design....

Hmmmm... I'm thinking of a word... say the first thing that comes to your mind! It will be a fun game!

Butter.

9. London
    Moves
    18 May '05 16:15
    Btw, why is it shortened to SeD?
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 May '05 16:28
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Btw, why is it shortened to SeD?
    Spirituality ex Debates
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    18 May '05 18:15
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

We should have a "Stand-up Comedian" forum. You undoubtedly be THE star over there.
    Ivanhoe, I don't think he would be the star without you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree