1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 23:551 edit
    http://www.catholicarrogance.org/

From the author...
    When people complain about my work, I invite them to show the world what is wrong with it. I'm delighted when they can actually point to something that isn't as accurate as it might be, as correcting the rare unintentional mistake makes my web site that much better. But all too often, all that my critics can do is call me all kinds of names, and claim that my work is full of "lies" and "anti-Catholic bigotry", etc. I wish I had thought of it earlier, but from now on, I am going to start tracking these incidents here in order to show how speechless these critics become when they are challenged to justify their charges against me.

Can you find any factual errors on this site?
  2. Diverse City
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 00:02
    That its Strange?
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 00:21
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

From the author...
    When people complain about my work, I invite them to show the world what is wrong with it. I'm delighted when they can actually point to something that isn't as accurate as it might be, as correcting the rare unintentional mistake makes my web site that much better. But all too ...[text shortened]... justify their charges against me.

Doc, I believe I found two errors on a quick examination. I believe Jerry Brown, former governor of CA is a Buddhist. Also, I would say Stephen Colbert is a conservative and not a liberal.
  4. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 08:15
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

From the author...
    When people complain about my work, I invite them to show the world what is wrong with it. I'm delighted when they can actually point to something that isn't as accurate as it might be, as correcting the rare unintentional mistake makes my web site that much better. But all too ...[text shortened]... justify their charges against me.

The first bit-about the RC church's history of bigotry-seems to omit the fact that the rest of the church hasn't got a gleaming history either. The site may be correct, but it is, methinks, quite bias.

It also uses "Catholic" in points where it is referring to "Roman Catholic". "When you are an organization with power like the Catholic Church", etc., which is wrong as the RC church is meerly part of the Catholic one.
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    19 Oct '07 08:301 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Also, I would say Stephen Colbert is a conservative and not a liberal.
    The character is obviously Republican, but the actor is a Democrat.

Edit: I'd still say the site is crap, though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree