1. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8826
    16 Nov '15 21:35
    And no jokes about Heinz Pasta 😏
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91666
    17 Nov '15 02:22
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    And no jokes about Heinz Pasta 😏
    Indeed.

    Lets see if he can rise to the occasion and see if he can come up with a good post. Contrary to popular beliefs, he has a few gems every now and then. Go Ron!
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    17 Nov '15 07:42
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    And no jokes about Heinz Pasta 😏
    Give your respect to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Creator of the universe.

    HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  4. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8826
    17 Nov '15 16:14
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Indeed.

    Lets see if he can rise to the occasion and see if he can come up with a good post. Contrary to popular beliefs, he has a few gems every now and then. Go Ron!
    Well said !
  5. Arch Stantons Grave
    Joined
    04 Feb '11
    Moves
    26502
    19 Nov '15 22:52
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Indeed.

    Lets see if he can rise to the occasion and see if he can come up with a good post. Contrary to popular beliefs, he has a few gems every now and then. Go Ron!
    Agreed, I like his posts.

    Never boring.
  6. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    320
    20 Nov '15 23:581 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Give your respect to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Creator of the universe.

    HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    If you believe in a trinity, you must believe in unicorns also. Job 39:9,10
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    21 Nov '15 03:59
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Give your respect to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Creator of the universe.

    HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    I disagree with RJHinds on many things in the debates section, but he is right on this point. If you are not a believer, you're setting yourselves up to be losers.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    21 Nov '15 05:07
    Originally posted by roigam
    If you believe in a trinity, you must believe in unicorns also. Job 39:9,10
    That would depend on your defintion of unicorns.
  9. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8826
    21 Nov '15 16:57
    Originally posted by roigam
    If you believe in a trinity, you must believe in unicorns also. Job 39:9,10
    You will have to try better than that if it is your intention to bamboozle the Pastor.
Back to Top