1. London
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 14:26
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    Just out of interest, remind me, it was a Catholic priest who revealed the existence of this document, wasn't it?
    This document was published in the Acta Apostolica Sedis -- the official journal of the Roman Curia. It was also put up on the website a short while later.

No one had to "reveal" its existence or anything.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 14:312 edits
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    This document was published in the Acta Apostolica Sedis -- the official journal of the Roman Curia. It was also put up on the website a short while later.

No one had to "reveal" its existence or anything.
    I thought that the problem here was that the document was confidential.

EDIT: Not wait, I think I've confused this with something else. Isn't this old news?
  3. London
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 14:491 edit
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    I thought that the problem here was that the document was confidential.

EDIT: Not wait, I think I've confused this with something else. Isn't this old news?
    It can't be confidential if it was published in the official journal, can it? 😉

This is old news (which the Good Doctor likes to dig up to show his affection for the Church) but recently made it back to the front pages (in some countries) due to a BBC Panorama "investigation".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree