1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 23:40
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    You'd think they would have learned their lesson after that shameful incident. It sounds like history is repeating itself.
    Case in point. A biomedical company has found a way to harvest stem cells without harming the embryos. Even the Bush administration is very positive about this deveolpment. But the Vatican? Yep, you guessed it.
  2. Joined
    10 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 23:45
    Your just recycling simplistic interpretations of complex historical events. Do you know anything beyond the one sentence referecnes to the Galileo incident in todays current events? Wait dont tell me....NO!
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 23:51
    Originally posted by LutherMaher
    Your just recycling simplistic interpretations of complex historical events. Do you know anything beyond the one sentence referecnes to the Galileo incident in todays current events? Wait dont tell me....NO!
    LOL. You have no idea who you are dealing with.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 23:51
    You weren't here the last time we had the Galileo discussion but let me tell whoo boy it got heated.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 23:521 edit
    LOL. You have no idea who you are dealing with.
    You know I don't think you could find a group of posters who know more about Galileo anywhere (I can even spell his name right now).

EDIT: Well in two tries or less I can.
  6. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 00:09
    Why does the Vatican need an astronomer in the first place?
    For the Popes horoscope?
  7. Joined
    10 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 00:45
    if there is someone here with even a mediocre amount of knowledge in the fields of history and theology, I would invite you to discuss the Galileo story with me at my MSN Group
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 01:03
    if there is someone here with even a mediocre amount of knowledge in the fields of history and theology, I would invite you to discuss the Galileo story with me at my MSN Group
    Get lost.
  9. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 01:05
    Do you demand that we know the history of theology or can we just be good at theology (i.e., making crap up)?
  10. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 01:08
    WTF are you babbling about Galileo for?
  11. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 01:30
    Why would anybody want to visit your group? You sound like a real chump.
  12. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 01:31
    Why does the Vatican need an astronomer in the first place?
    The Gospel...it's in The Stars, my man.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 01:45
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Case in point. A biomedical company has found a way to harvest stem cells without harming the embryos. Even the Bush administration is very positive about this deveolpment. But the Vatican? Yep, you guessed it.
    I think the Vatican was at its happiest when there were indulgences and no Muslims. Why do you think they pray so much? PLEASE LORD, give me back that wonderful time.......
  14. Joined
    10 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 02:291 edit
    Though rare (at least in the spirituality forum), intelligent minds do exist here. We have exchanged a few words about Galileo, and one side of the debate (if you can call it that) are simply recycling one sentence simplistic generalizations that they read in current events. An article that trancends this type of discussion (not exactly a difficult feat) concerning the Galileo affair, may be read here.
    http://groups.msn.com/SparrowCenter/science.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=4
    You may have to be a member to read it, I am not sure.
  15. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 02:311 edit
    Though rare (at least in the spirituality forum), intelligent minds do exist here. We have exchanged a few words about Galileo, and one side of the debate (if you can call it that) are simply recycling one sentence simplistic generalizations that they read in current events. An article that trancends this type of discussion (not exactly a difficult fea ...[text shortened]... ?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=4
    You may have to be a member to read it, I am not sure.
    You don't get it do you? We are not going to visit your stupid site that requires a login to view a stupid article that we don't care about because we've actually gone over the same damn material more times than we care to remember.

EDIT: Especially not when you try to insult us at the same time. Also nice posting history. I like how half your posts have a link to your amazing website and the rest of them are about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree