1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jul '15 11:13
    Please don't talk about the crab people.

I find them really Shellfish.

😞
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jul '15 16:23
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    crab people are real, they steal your socks!

... but only the left one, what's up with that? hmm
    Crab people understand the need to redistribute wealth.

As such, I'm sure the Pope loves them as well.
  3. Joined
    26 Apr '15
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 08:001 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Just in case anyone is wondering, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.

I thought Catholics need to hear this because they will never hear it from this man they call Pope.
    Are you serious? If you were to actually ever read his sermons, you would find that they are primarily about having a close personal relationship with Jesus. In fact, I just googled Pope Francis and 'Jesus is the way', and found this

'Pope Francis continued, noting that Jesus is not only the gate, he is also the way, the path to follow on our journey. He said there are many paths that we can follow, some perhaps more advantageous than others in getting ahead, but they are "misleading, they are not real: they are false. The only path is Jesus "'

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/europe/story.php?id=50611

Or this
    "Inspired also by the celebration of the Year of Faith, all of us together, pastors and members of the faithful, will strive to respond faithfully to the Church's perennial mission: to bring Jesus Christ to mankind and to lead mankind to an encounter with Jesus Christ, the way, the truth and the life, truly present in the Church and also in every person."

http://www.catholiceducation.org/en/culture/catholic-contributions/the-quotable-pope-francis.html

I for one am a gay atheist, but I still think it is important to remind anti-Catholic bigots how idiotic they are.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 09:28
    Originally posted by dominuslatrunculorum

I for one am a gay atheist, but I still think it is important to remind anti-Catholic bigots how idiotic they are.
    That being the case, your views on the 'Truth - The new hate speech' thread would be most welcome. (But please, no Latin).
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Jul '15 13:40
    Crab people understand the need to redistribute wealth.

As such, I'm sure the Pope loves them as well.
    jesus understood the need to redistribute wealth. in fact, he recommended it. often.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 03:22
    What are we to make of this?

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/44759/pope-francis-tried-sanhedrin-jewish-world/#2F8VuqMj2pG4VQ53.97

A re-established and self declared Israeli Sanhedrin, the religious High Court composed of 71 sages, has declared that it is putting Pope Francis on trial unless he retracts his statement that the Jews have no right to th ...[text shortened]... egotiated peace process, and voiding the validity of Israel’s claim to their God-given homeland.
    The Pope is a charlatan and a puppet.

When he talks to the public..................he always reads from a scripted piece of paper which has been given to him from his puppeteers/minders.

This meat eating Pope and every other Pope, collectively they have no purity of heart and no knowledge of the true path of spirituality.

The Popes have zero understanding of how true religion works because they are in essence all puppets and in the pockets of the secular leaders.

The Pope is leading all his followers into sinful life by preaching falsehoods.

Note: The Pope,s puppeteers think that by giving the Palestinians their Statehood that peace shall prevail, but this is a fallacy because when the Islamic doctrine preaches hatred of the Jews and all other religions, there shall never be peace.

The Islamic Palestinians have no place amongst civilized people because they support and defend a false and violent religion.

:

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree