1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 17:08
    Originally posted by roigam
    Yes, thank God for the U.N.
    It is to be the instrument of destruction for all false religions.
    You obviously have twisted the true meaning of Revelation just like you've twisted the meaning of most of the rest of the Bible.

Worshiping the AntiChrist will take the place of ALL religions, not just the false ones.

I expect even the atheists will suddenly 'find religion' once they're told "worship me or die".
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 17:42
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You obviously have twisted the true meaning of Revelation just like you've twisted the meaning of most of the rest of the Bible.

Worshiping the AntiChrist will take the place of ALL religions, not just the false ones.

I expect even the atheists will suddenly 'find religion' once they're told "worship me or die".
    And again, you are verging on the bat-guano-crazy to believe so.

Given that I [and others] have stated before that we wouldn't worship your god even if
    it was proven to exist, what on Earth makes you think I/we would ever worship Satan
    [or the Anti-Christ] if it was proven to exist?

I/we don't/won't worship anyone or anything. Period.

If something or someone says "worship me or die" then my response is going to be along
    the lines of "In the words of my generation 'Up! Yours!"***. [with the caveat that I reserve the
    right to pretend to worship as a stalling tactic if I am in a bad tactical/strategic position]

However I go back to what I said in my [previous?] post to you...

There is probably no god. So stop worrying and live your life.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '15 17:06
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    And again, you are verging on the bat-guano-crazy to believe so.

Given that I [and others] have stated before that we wouldn't worship your god even if
    it was proven to exist, what on Earth makes you think I/we would ever worship Satan
    [or the Anti-Christ] if it was proven to exist?

I/we don't/won't worship anyone or anything. Period.

If som ...[text shortened]... my [previous?] post to you...

There is probably no god. So stop worrying and live your life.
    What you have said before does not matter in this case. A credible threat of torture or death has a way of changing the mind of those with no real faith, as atheists claim for themselves. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree