1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 21:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The missionary positions, of course.
    RJ....have you been having secret naughty thoughts?
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    17 Dec '12 21:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    RJ....have you been having secret naughty thoughts?
    Those missionary guys had a different mission in mind,

To go foreign and multiply.
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '12 01:01
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Those missionary guys had a different mission in mind,

To go foreign and multiply.
    It was one of the reasons the French did so badly trying to colonise America...

They sent huge numbers of (catholic) priests and nuns who were not allowed to reproduce
    with only enough regular people to look after/protect them.

This lead to really low reproduction rates and colony growth.

The protestant English essentially beat the catholic French by having more sex...

Whoda thought it ;-)
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Dec '12 01:13
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    It was one of the reasons the French did so badly trying to colonise America...

They sent huge numbers of (catholic) priests and nuns who were not allowed to reproduce
    with only enough regular people to look after/protect them.

This lead to really low reproduction rates and colony growth.

The protestant English essentially beat the catholic French by having more sex...

Whoda thought it ;-)
    God said, "Be fruitful and multiply."

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '12 16:36
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    What century are we in? I had really expected to see peace and love encompass all mankind, the next war fought by space aliens with trained laser monkies on jet speeders and some reasonable expectation or equal rights. But no, the biggest officially sanction bum buggerers on the planet are still entrenched in hypocrisy.

Pope Benedict XVI ...[text shortened]... he truth of the human person, with serious harm to justice and peace."
    we are in the 21st century, where idiot popes can say idiotic things.

in the 15th century idiot popes said idiotic things and you got burned at the stake for not following them
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Dec '12 01:04
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    What does it matter? The Great Tribulation is coming and soon you'll be living in a paradise, i don't see why you're bothered?
    It's not called the great tribulation because it's going to be all sunshine and rainbows, you know.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Dec '12 01:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It's not called the great tribulation because it's going to be all sunshine and rainbows, you know.
    lol thats rich coming from a whacked out translation like yours that mentions unicorns.
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '12 01:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    lol thats rich coming from a whacked out translation like yours that mentions unicorns.
    Yeah, because a horse with a spike coming out of it's head is sooo much less believable
    than a burning bush talking to someone or giant people with wings sprouting out their backs...

I always find it hilarious when people dis other peoples religions for being silly while not noticing
    the nonsense they themselves believe.

You ALL (theists) believe in Flying Spaghetti Monsters... But you can see it in anyone but yourselves.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Dec '12 01:26
    O rly?

unicorns?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Dec '12 01:281 edit
    A translation that your own religion used faithfully up until the last few decades.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Dec '12 01:30
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Yeah, because a horse with a spike coming out of it's head is sooo much less believable
    than a burning bush talking to someone or giant people with wings sprouting out their backs...

I always find it hilarious when people dis other peoples religions for being silly while not noticing
    the nonsense they themselves believe.

You ALL (theists) believe in Flying Spaghetti Monsters... But you can see it in anyone but yourselves.
    The funniest thing is that you discern yourself as the epitome of reason.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Dec '12 01:331 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    we are in the 21st century, where idiot popes can say idiotic things.

in the 15th century idiot popes said idiotic things and you got burned at the stake for not following them
    in the 11th century idiot popes said idiotic things and you were threatened with excommunication if you didn't go off to fight in his holy war.
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '12 01:33
    The funniest thing is that you discern yourself as the epitome of reason.
    Well compared to people who believe in big bearded blokes in the sky who made the
    world and like torturing people for giggles then yes I am extremely reasonable.

This is not however saying much.
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '12 01:35
    in the 11th century idiot popes said idiotic things and you were threatened with excommunication if you didn't go off to fight in his holy war.
    I've always wanted to be Ex-Communicated.... The trouble is I have never been Communicated in the first place.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Dec '12 01:52
    A translation that your own religion used faithfully up until the last few decades.
    lol, look suzianne, a unicorn, weeeeeeeeeee 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree