1. Standard memberepic0002
    Black Mark
    walking to and fro
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 22:511 edit
    Originally posted by Mephisto2
    but little knowledge about other countries.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    06 Oct '07 01:36
    Originally posted by Mephisto2
    but little knowledge about other countries.
    The Debates forum is that way --------------->>>

Please keep the usual, tired Euro v. America crap in there. Thank you.
    [We have our own variety of usual, tired crap in here that must remain unadulterated.]
  3. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 12:001 edit
    BBC NEWS: 'The head of the Catholic Church in Mozambique has told the BBC he believes some European-made condoms are infected with HIV deliberately.
    Maputo Archbishop Francisco Chimoio claimed some anti-retroviral drugs were also infected "in order to finish quickly the African people".'

/cynical mode on
    perhaps he's got shares in a US condom company...?
    /cynical mode off
  4. Standard memberagryson
    AGW Hitman
    http://xkcd.com/386/
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 14:55
    Originally posted by RAU4ever
    *sharpens his axe*

Not just a man, he's the one that actively works against the best solution to aids, making him the number one serial killer of the present. And he doesn't even need a messed up system like Germany 1943 to be allowed to do it, just good old faith.

*bleeds... yes that's sharp enough*.
    "he's the one that actively works against the best solution to aids"

He's not the only one, chad's aid relief from the US is tied to requirements to encourage abstinence instead of condom use. Not a penny of it can go to encouraging condom use. Pope is a messed up guy, sure, but I think you'll all find that that's not exactly an individual trait when it comes to organised religions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree