1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Oct '07 18:54
    so... is it really possible to be possessed... and if so, why does satan choose these people and not others; these people show no signs of being evil?

why do rapist and murderers not act in the same way as someone who is possessed?
  2. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 16:51
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    so... is it really possible to be possessed... and if so, why does satan choose these people and not others; these people show no signs of being evil?

why do rapist and murderers not act in the same way as someone who is possessed?
    Most Rapists and murderers claim to have been possessed.... i feel Satan chooses these people because they are spiritually weak therefore making them an easy target.
  3. Joined
    28 Aug '07
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 17:04
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Most Rapists and murderers claim to have been possessed.... i feel Satan chooses these people because they are spiritually weak therefore making them an easy target.
    There's psychiatric explanation for those "possessions". I can't believe someone really believes demonic possessions happen.
    But I've seen people saying dinosaurs and men coexisted and earth is 6k yrs old... So I already should expect anything.

If they claimed demonic possession in a court of Law in Europe, everyone would laugh at them and their lawyer. At a lame excuse.
  4. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 17:07
    Originally posted by serigado
    There's psychiatric explanation for those "possessions". I can't believe someone really believes demonic possessions happen.
    But I've seen people saying dinosaurs and men coexisted and earth is 6k yrs old... So I already should expect anything.

If they claimed demonic possession in a court of Law in Europe, everyone would laugh at them and their lawyer. At a lame excuse.
    Thats what they want... to escape a terrible sentence on the grounds of insanity!!!
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 18:59
    Originally posted by eatmybishop

What do you mean possessed? Do you mean someone with a dual personality disorder or a schizophrenic?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree