1. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 19:48
    I know some people say it's just a TV show. But still, Batman and Robin are in a seriously bad situation. Penguin captured them with his umbrella field. He sprayed them with green gas and now he's got them in a vacuum tank, and the pressure is dropping right down to zero. I mean, even if they are 'just' actors, this seems like a really hazardous stunt. Pray, won't you?
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 20:25
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac
    I know some people say it's just a TV show. But still, Batman and Robin are in a seriously bad situation. Penguin captured them with his umbrella field. He sprayed them with green gas and now he's got them in a vacuum tank, and the pressure is dropping right down to zero. I mean, even if they are 'just' actors, this seems like a really hazardous stunt. Pray, won't you?
    Prayer changes things. Praise God that Jackie Chan is still alive.
  3. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 20:32
    Don't you realize that Batman and Robin are gay ? Batman has him a little boy toy there with that Robin kid. Who eles would wear those spandex outfits but a homosexual trying to look cute.
  4. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 20:40
    Originally posted by buckky
    Don't you realize that Batman and Robin are gay ? Batman has him a little boy toy there with that Robin kid. Who eles would wear those spandex outfits but a homosexual trying to look cute.
    Okay then, don't pray for them. 😠
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 22:082 edits
    I know some people say it's just a TV show. But still, Batman and Robin are in a seriously bad situation. Penguin captured them with his umbrella field. He sprayed them with green gas and now he's got them in a vacuum tank, and the pre ...[text shortened]... ctors, this seems like a really hazardous stunt. Pray, won't you?
    i once saw an old adam west episode (you know, BLAM! and POW! and ZOINK! and 'holy blue balls batman!' and whatnot) where batman and robin were being shot at with a fast-firing automatic rifle which housed several hundred shots. all of a sudden in the middle of the chaos, batman jumped out from behind his cover right as the gunfire ceased and proceeded to trounce the bad guys while they scrambled to reload. when robin asked batman how he knew that the chamber was empty, batman informed robin nonchalantly that he had counted all the rounds from the onset and knew that was the last one (mind you, he also had to divine from the sound of the gunfire what type of rifle it was). at that point, i gave up on praying for them because they just don't need it.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 22:111 edit
    whoops, double post.

so, how is everyone today? good i hope.
    isn't the weather something else today?
    read any good books lately?
  7. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 22:21
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    ... at that point, i gave up on praying for them because they just don't need it.
    Yeah, they are good at what they do. Remember when they were camping out in the woods in a tent, and they were tuned to the classical music station in Gotham city? Batman realized that Liberace was leaving all the E-flat notes out of the Piano Concerto in F minor, and so he woke up Robin and the two of them drove in the rocket car to where the live concert was taking place. Sure enough, there was a bomb wired to that particular note in the piano. The next pianist up on stage would have been blown to bits.
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 22:21
    so are you saying that gay people are not worthy of your prayers; or are you saying that gay people are immune to the effects of green gas and vacuum tanks?
  9. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 22:23
    And does anybody think that Catwoman and Batgirl made eyes at one another just a little too often?
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 22:26
    Yeah, they are good at what they do. Remember when they were camping out in the woods in a tent, and they were tuned to the classical music station in Gotham city? Batman realized that Liberace was leaving all the E-flat notes out of the Piano Concerto in F minor, and so he woke up Robin and the two of them drove in the rocket car to where the live concer ...[text shortened]... o that particular note in the piano. The next pianist up on stage would have been blown to bits.
    lol. even better. wish i had thought of that one.

the two of them camping out together in the same tent? gee, maybe there is something to buckky's claims.
  11. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 22:48
    And does anybody think that Catwoman and Batgirl made eyes at one another just a little too often?
    When Batgirl grows up (if ever) will she be called Batwoman and later when she ages will she become Old Batwoman?
  12. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    09 Jul '05 23:39
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    ... later when she ages will she become Old Batwoman?
    Or just the Old Bat.
  13. Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Jul '05 00:351 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    10 Jul '05 01:37
    Best wishes Boy Wonder.

P-
  15. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    10 Jul '05 07:02
    They're of the catholic faith. Robin is Batman's little altar boy. Pray, yes, pray very hard.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree