1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91563
    03 Aug '09 03:06
    "In a universe in which the conciousness of a phycisist affects the reality of a subatomic particle...we can no longer pretend that we are separate from that which we are studying." -Michael Talbot, The Holographic Universe.
    Are we going to get this (spiritual) show on the road? Separation is an illusion that we persist with despite evidence to the contrary.
    Step 1 here then is understanding our interconnectedness with everything. Hopefully we can realize this first step and move on.
  2. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    03 Aug '09 19:50
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "In a universe in which the conciousness of a phycisist affects the reality of a subatomic particle...we can no longer pretend that we are separate from that which we are studying." -Michael Talbot, The Holographic Universe.
    Are we going to get this (spiritual) show on the road? Separation is an illusion that we persist with despite evidence to the con ...[text shortened]... our interconnectedness with everything. Hopefully we can realize this first step and move on.
    Okay starve yourself for 10 days and see if you can "separate" yourself from food.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91563
    03 Aug '09 22:11
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Okay starve yourself for 10 days and see if you can "separate" yourself from food.
    10 days, thats nothing! The Indians have proved that you can go 90 days without food.
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    03 Aug '09 22:13
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    10 days, thats nothing! The Indians have proved that you can go 90 days without food.
    Okay 100 but you will have to not touch anything for that amount of time too.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91563
    03 Aug '09 22:18
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Okay 100 but you will have to not touch anything for that amount of time too.
    Your funny! I was just humouring you. That was not really the gist of my post.
    What I meant was at a subatomic level it has now been proven that we are 'connected' to everything.
    (my birthday today,you going to send me a birthday greeting?)
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    03 Aug '09 22:22
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Your funny! I was just humouring you. That was not really the gist of my post.
    What I meant was at a subatomic level it has now been proven that we are 'connected' to everything.
    (my birthday today,you going to send me a birthday greeting?)
    Happy Birthday! How old are you?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91563
    03 Aug '09 23:421 edit
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Happy Birthday! How old are you?
    35 (going on 16🙂 )
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    04 Aug '09 02:06
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    35 (going on 16🙂 )
    Exactly!
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91563
    04 Aug '09 02:49
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Exactly!
    Huh?
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    04 Aug '09 02:55
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Huh?
    Cool man 35 going on 16 😀
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91563
    04 Aug '09 02:58
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Cool man 35 going on 16 😀
    Oh yeah, in my mind I'm lucky to be 16🙂
  12. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    04 Aug '09 03:01
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Oh yeah, in my mind I'm lucky to be 16🙂
    That's cool though
  13. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    04 Aug '09 03:01
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "In a universe in which the conciousness of a phycisist affects the reality of a subatomic particle...we can no longer pretend that we are separate from that which we are studying." -Michael Talbot, The Holographic Universe.
    Are we going to get this (spiritual) show on the road? Separation is an illusion that we persist with despite evidence to the con ...[text shortened]... our interconnectedness with everything. Hopefully we can realize this first step and move on.
    Hindu stuff.
  14. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    04 Aug '09 03:03
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    35 (going on 16🙂 )
    Happy birthday.

    I've been going on 16 for 39 years.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91563
    04 Aug '09 03:16
    Originally posted by josephw
    Happy birthday.

    I've been going on 16 for 39 years.
    Thats refreshing to hear.
    especially since our true selves are ageless
Back to Top