1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 00:51
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Don Patton, Ph.D.in Education granted 12/10/1993 (Pacific School of Graduate Studies).
    Wait. You're talking about a "Ph.D" from the Pacific International University?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 01:00
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Here is all the proof you need:

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/most-popular/1236-scientists-prove-jesus-walked-with-dinosaurs.html
    That link is a blast! Amazing how many people took it seriously.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 01:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    Wait. You're talking about a "Ph.D" from the Pacific International University?
    Yep, the very one. The one where you can buy a Phd for 3000 bucks and there are no classes, only correspondence courses. Just the thing for a budding geologist, eh.
  4. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 01:11
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    And more proof
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYHuJayozus
    LOLLLL

YouTube
  5. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 01:13
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well your man Pendleton has a Bs in chemistry but he is wearing a white coat telling people he is a Phd. But what is a dude who worked as a car technician have to do with evolution? What has chemistry got to do with geology for instance?

But he wouldn't be a creationist would he? Nah, not your man, he is totally unbiased.

Oh, wait, here is a page abou ...[text shortened]... rsonalministryinfo.html

BTW, look at the comments underneath that so-called scientific expo.
    And why is he wearing a white coat?

'Gotta do that dinosaur thing in a bit OK?'

'Oh shoot, I'm right in the middle of an experiment, no time to change. Guess I'll have to leave the coat ON'.

Seems legit.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 02:47
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck
    And why is he wearing a white coat?

'Gotta do that dinosaur thing in a bit OK?'

'Oh shoot, I'm right in the middle of an experiment, no time to change. Guess I'll have to leave the coat ON'.

Seems legit.
    What does it matter what kind of clothes one is wearing? Would a tuxedo be more impressive to you? It is not what he is wearing, it is what he says that is important. Why must you unbelievers always have to change the topic of discussion to something irrelavent and not just respond with logical reasons for your disagreements?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 05:54
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Don Patton, Ph.D.in Education granted 12/10/1993 (Pacific School of Graduate Studies)

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/ask-creationist.htm

Note at the end of the referenced link there is a list of his education.

So you are apparently reading more evolutionists propaganda.
    I am very impressed by the young man on this video. He uses better logic and reasoning than grown scientists and he is still just a young student that is not buying in to all this evolution crap the universities are forced to teach.

YouTube

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 06:45
    Courtesy of Wiki:

Pacific International University was an unaccredited, conservative, Christian university and seminary located in Springfield, Missouri. 1989 alumnus of Pacific International University Carl Baugh was the university president. The school has been referred to as a diploma mill.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 07:01
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Courtesy of Wiki:

[b]Pacific International University
    was an unaccredited, conservative, Christian university and seminary located in Springfield, Missouri. 1989 alumnus of Pacific International University Carl Baugh was the university president. The school has been referred to as a diploma mill.[/b]
    Okay. I am not contesting that. Don Patton's Ph.D. in Education was granted on 12/10/1993 from the Pacific School of Graduate Studies, Melbourne, Australia, which was fully accredited at that time and so his degree is valid.

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/Pacific-College-of-Graduate-Studies-Melbourne-Australia-brief-history.htm

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree