1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 13:46
    The belief that a lost rib, or a cut-off thumb, or a chopped-off tail, could pass from parent to child was a theory, long-discredited, derived from the ideas of French biologist Lamarck.

Generations of Jewish, Muslim, and Christian males have circumcised their sons, but they never give birth to already circumcised sons.

For centuries some breeds of dogs have had their tails cropped, but they don't give birth to pups with their tails docked already.

If you have a finger or toe amputated, it would not mean you would produce children with a finger or toe missing. Likewise, if a human baby is born with a tail, it does not imply they evolved from monkeys.

So a rib taken from Adam does not mean that any of his sons and daughters would have a rib missing. Men and women have the same number of ribs.

http://www.creationtips.com/ribs.html

The baby born with a tail is no evidence of evolution or that he was a reincarnated Hindu god.

As biologist Dr. Gary Parker once said about these fatty tumor tails: “So far as I know, no one claims we evolved from an animal with a fatty tumor at the end of its spine.”

http://www.creationtips.com/babytail.html
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    08 May '12 15:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The belief that a lost rib, or a cut-off thumb, or a chopped-off tail, could pass from parent to child was a theory, long-discredited, derived from the ideas of French biologist Lamarck.

Generations of Jewish, Muslim, and Christian males have circumcised their sons, but they never give birth to already circumcised sons.

For centuries some breeds of d ...[text shortened]... nimal with a fatty tumor at the end of its spine.”

The Christians wouldn't link talkorigins and deleted the link when someone tried to post it. Pansies.

But that's nothing a little googling can't fix.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/section2.html#atavisms_ex2
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 15:342 edits
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    The Christians wouldn't link talkorigins and deleted the link when someone tried to post it. Pansies.

But that's nothing a little googling can't fix.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/section2.html#atavisms_ex2
    Just more deceptions from Satan, the father of lies.

Give me evidence of someone that can wag his tail.

P.S. I bet this is going to be funny.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    08 May '12 16:43
    Just more deceptions from Satan, the father of lies.

Give me evidence of someone that can wag his tail.

P.S. I bet this is going to be funny.
    I gave you the link. If you want to actually see the evidence, take it from there. Do your own research.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 17:14
    I gave you the link. If you want to actually see the evidence, take it from there. Do your own research.

Just as I thought. Pure crap.
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    08 May '12 17:211 edit

For centuries some breeds of d nimal with a fatty tumor at the end of its spine.”

What on earth are you talking about?
    Evolution theory doesn't claim nor predict that a non-genetic characteristic of an individual such as an amputated tail would be passed on to its offspring or evolve into its descendants so what you say here is irrelevant.
  7. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    08 May '12 17:41

For centuries some breeds of d ...[text shortened]... nimal with a fatty tumor at the end of its spine.”

hehehe. you have absolutely zero knowledge about evolution.
  8. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    08 May '12 18:01
    Just as I thought. Pure crap.
    I agree - what a load of nonsense!
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 May '12 18:02

In his case, 'You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him THINK'.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 18:111 edit
    Originally posted by humy
    What on earth are you talking about?
    Evolution theory doesn't claim nor predict that a non-genetic characteristic of an individual such as an amputated tail would be passed on to its offspring or evolve into its descendants so what you say here is irrelevant.
    It doesn't work the other way around either. That is pure crap, too.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 18:13
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    In his case, 'You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him THINK'.
    That's a good one, old man. HalleluYah !!! 😀
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    08 May '12 20:311 edit
    It doesn't work the other way around either. That is pure crap, too.
    What is this “the other way around” that you are referencing here? And the “other way around” to what?
    -oh, I forget; you like talking crap.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '12 23:12
    Originally posted by humy
    What is this “the other way around” that you are referencing here? And the “other way around” to what?
    -oh, I forget; you like talking crap.
    That is being born with an extra appendage, like an arm, finger, toe, leg or even a head is no proof for evolution. It's all crap.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 May '12 23:32
    That is being born with an extra appendage, like an arm, finger, toe, leg or even a head is no proof for evolution. It's all crap.
    How does being born with two heads, like you, have anything to do with evolution. That has everything to do with mutations.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 00:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    How does being born with two heads, like you, have anything to do with evolution. That has everything to do with mutations.
    That is what the OP is all about. It is not proof of evolution as some think. It has nothing to do with evolution other than it is not evidence for evolution. Do you agree?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree