1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    09 May '12 01:09
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That is what the OP is all about. It is not proof of evolution as some think. It has nothing to do with evolution other than it is not evidence for evolution. Do you agree?
    first, learn what evolution is, then you can make comments on what it is or isn't.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 01:14
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    first, learn what evolution is, then you can make comments on what it is or isn't.
    I have already done that, thank you. 😏
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    09 May '12 01:25
    I have already done that, thank you. 🙄
    no, not yet. you're still demonstrating complete ignorance on the topic. this is of course evident by the nonsensical objections to evolution you bring up. the creationism propagandists have done a good job of pulling the wool over your eyes.
  4. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    09 May '12 08:213 edits
    That is being born with an extra appendage, like an arm, finger, toe, leg or even a head is no proof for evolution. It's all crap.
    That is being born with an extra appendage, like an arm, finger, toe, leg or even a head is no proof for evolution.

Yet another strawman you just made up: science doesn't claim that merely “ being born with an extra appendage” is “ proof for evolution”. This woould be only proof of mutations.
    We already have the proof for evolution; we have the fossils; we have the DNA evidence; we have the physical evidence.

It's all crap.

only your post.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 15:56
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    no, not yet. you're still demonstrating complete ignorance on the topic. this is of course evident by the nonsensical objections to evolution you bring up. the creationism propagandists have done a good job of pulling the wool over your eyes.
    I think he Atheistic evolution propagandists have done an excellent job of pulling the wool over your eyes.

You need to read and think about the following references so you do not continue to be ignorant about molecular machines, and the languages used by God encoded in the biological cells.

hio.edu/plantbio/staff/showalte/MCB%20720/Molecular%20Machines%20That%20Control%20Genes.pdf

http://www.monsanto.com/products/Pages/transcription-factors-in-plants.aspx

http://www.slideshare.net/cgales/central-dogma-and-protein-synthesis

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/science/2011/08/07/scientists-decoding-language-of-dna.html
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 May '12 16:12
    You need to read and think about the following references so you do not continue to be ignorant about molecular machines, and the languages used by God encoded in the biological cells.
    I hope you have read them.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '12 16:37
    That is what the OP is all about. It is not proof of evolution as some think. It has nothing to do with evolution other than it is not evidence for evolution. Do you agree?
    Why did you even bring up this subject? Nobody here, theist or not, believes extra appendages has anything to do with evolution, it is about genetic mutations or modifications to gene activity. It turns out genes are more complicated than first imagined and new studies are showing more detail about genetic variations and such. So no, an extra ear or whatever is just some mutation not evolution.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 16:44
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I hope you have read them.
    I have read them. I just have not studied them. That is something we all need to do. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 16:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Why did you even bring up this subject? Nobody here, theist or not, believes extra appendages has anything to do with evolution, it is about genetic mutations or modifications to gene activity. It turns out genes are more complicated than first imagined and new studies are showing more detail about genetic variations and such. So no, an extra ear or whatever is just some mutation not evolution.
    I think there are some or at least one here that is ignorant enough to believe it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree