Prophesy effect

Prophesy effect

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
06 Apr 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Prophecy changes nothing.

Man usually walks headlong directly into prophetic times without changing and without blinking an eye. This is another message of the Bible. Time and again it happened, especially in the OT.
Prophesy changes nothing?

Why then did Jesus constantly point to the prophesy of the OT? It is obvious that such prophesy was valuable to Jesus in terms of providing them with his credentials.

I would think that without such prophesy most, if not all, would have rejected him.

w

Moves
06 Apr 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Wow, really whodey? I've only been saying this here and elsewhere for years now. "Crying out in the wilderness", indeed. 😛

Oh, btw, just an "FYI": the noun is "prophecy", the verb is "prophesy".
Maybe I like verbs more than nouns. 😠

Cape Town

Moves
06 Apr 14

Originally posted by whodey
1. No more cheating on taxes.
If you want to achieve that, you'll have to microchip companies not people, as companies are the main violators - although many of them get away with it totally legally.

If every financial transaction is by computer it can all be traced rather easily.
You clearly don't know a whole lot about computers and the world of finance.

2. No more missing persons. With a GPS attached no more running from the law and no more trying to locate missing persons for whatever reason.
As I already pointed out, this is already done. Its called a cell phone. What rock have you been living under?

3. Health care will demand a chip implanted at some point. The trillions that can be saved is plain to see.
No, it is not plain to see. Sharing medical data can be achieved perfectly well without a chip.

And all who will be left are religious fanatics like myself who refuse to take the mark based upon some ancient obscure prophesy. People like me will be marginalized and demonized as an enemy of society because I reject the method for keeping people safe and secure and economically viable.
I sure hope you get marginalized for your delusions much sooner. Its time people with loony beliefs were treated appropriately.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
06 Apr 14

Originally posted by whodey
One prophesy in particular comes to mind. The mark of the beast is a prophesy that the state will "mark" people or they will be unable to buy or sell.

Looking at todays technology, it is now possible for this to happen. Microchips can be implanted, and have been, that have the capacity to be used for monetary purposes.

Do you think that the prophesy e ...[text shortened]... a war on the Christian faith would probably be the best way for people to comply with the mark.
Wait a second while I go grab some foil from the kitchen.

*fold*
*turn*
*fold*
*turn*
*fold*

There. Ready.

y

Moves
06 Apr 14

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Wait a second while I go grab some foil from the kitchen.

*fold*
*turn*
*fold*
*turn*
*fold*

There. Ready.
Does it fit?