1. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 18:53
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the Revived Roman Empire embrace Western Europe, Rome and North America. Your comment sounds as if the USA will be a good fit. lol
    -
    The whole British empire was founded upon the classical model, its really no surprise if
    the child of this unholy empire should also be schooled in that fashion. When i went to
    school Latin was on the curriculum, a curriculum itself based upon the Greek model
    nearly 3000 years old. It figures.
  2. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 19:13
    There were already behind-scene plans under GW to form an alliance between the North American countries...no borders...and the currency to be the Amero.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 19:19
    Originally posted by ale1552
    There were already behind-scene plans under GW to form an alliance between the North American countries...no borders...and the currency to be the Amero.
    Welcome to the thread... 🙂
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 21:43
    I have seen nothing that would suggest that this is no longer on the agenda.

Mexican trucking companies are soon to start moving goods to/through the United States with little to no regulation, if that's any kind of evidence.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 21:491 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    In the big picture of God finally getting rid of all governments as he described in the Bible and then his son Jesus being the King of God's kingdom and all the good that will come from that, should we be upset if the US government does fail or collapse?
    I think there is reason for fear in the short term. There's no guessing what people will do when they're afraid and/or faced with no food, no water, no medicine, no services, no protection from those who would merely take what they need from those who can't/won't fight back.
  6. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 22:00
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I think there is reason for fear in the short term. There's no guessing what people will do when they're afraid and/or faced with no food, no water, no medicine, no services, no protection from those who would merely take what they need from those who can't/won't fight back.
    If Europe falls apart then it will just go back to the way it was before.

I do not think we will see the end of the world, the markets will be in turmoil for
    a little while but eventually when they see the stable European countries still
    doing business albeit with different currencies then things will settle back to the way
    they were before.

Germany made a fundamental mistake.

They put monetary union ahead of political union.

If the Euro fails, this will be the reason why.

I also think that the economic crisis would be better solved without the Euro.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 22:42
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody

If Europe falls apart then it will just go back to the way it was before.

I do not think we will see the end of the world, the markets will be in turmoil for
    a little while but eventually when they see the stable European countries still
    doing business albeit with different currencies then things will settle back to the way
    they were befor ...[text shortened]... he reason why.

I also think that the economic crisis would be better solved without the Euro.
    Plenty of current discussion on the internet...

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS499US499&q=fall+of+europe
    -
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 01:11
    Things would get really crazy no doubt.
  9. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 01:18
    I have seen nothing that would suggest that this is no longer on the agenda.

Mexican trucking companies are soon to start moving goods to/through the United States with little to no regulation, if that's any kind of evidence.
    They already are.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 14:11

They already are.
    Big time! http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/04/us-usa-transports-mexico-idUSBRE8B307020121204
    -

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree