1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 08:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I thought you claim the Bible is false, written by old church men to keep the common man down?

Ohhh, right... I guess that's only the parts you disagree with...
    I have said many times, that the Bible contains much wisdom....but it also contains much error.
  2. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    14 Feb '11 13:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    1.Which heathens do not have a God
    2.Why you condemn others on the basis of Christianity when God himself is clearly compassionate and patient
    3. Why your so self righteous
    4. Why you dont know anything about Scripture nor care
    5. Why you should call yourself a Christian when clearly you are nothing of the sort

please you dont need to answer any of them, ive had enough already, cya
    *snicker*
    1. All of them.
    2. Compassionate & patient? Maybe...as well as righteous, jealous and wrathful.
    3. I don't know why my so self-righteous.
    4. You post some Petrine passage as if it was the Word of The Lord, Your God and you tell me I don't know anything about scripture? I'm sure next you'll be telling me about that "cast the first stone" nonsense.
    5. Why, because I don't subscribe to the feel-good, milquetoast brand of religious drivel that you do?

Sorry, I know you want the last word, so you can feel like you won....but then again, so do I.

:-)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree