psychic or intuitive boundaries

psychic or intuitive boundaries

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Dec 21

It seems we might have some highly intuitive and maybe even psychic people in this forum and our societies in general.

I'd like to propose that we not make accusations regarding what someone might be thinking, feeling, or intending, and only discuss overt, public activity rather than what we suspect or intuit or infer might be going on internally.

Let's not forget that even highly intuitive people can sometimes connect the dots wrong.

Let's respect that even though someone might be thinking something, they might have also restrained themselves from saying that out loud or writing that out for the public.

Let's respect the boundary between the inner and the outer, the private and the public -- that's my proposal.

c

Moves
12 Dec 21

Rubbish. Doesn't even make sense.

Moves
12 Dec 21

@chaney3 said
Rubbish. Doesn't even make sense.
It's okay. I'll take you at your word.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
19 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
we have some highly intuitive and psychic people in our societies
i forgot what i was going to write

Moves
20 Dec 21

@rookie54 said
i forgot what i was going to write
I didn't do it, Mr. Etch-A-Sketch. 😉

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Dec 21
1 edit

Kevin,
You certainly have initiated a few intriguing thread titles. Some had little response from readers for whatever reason.

Let me ask you. Has Ghost of ta Duke ever whined to you that this forum is not your private this or that or the other ?

Consider that for some reason you have not provoked his ire as a Christian talking about Christ to anyone has.

Moves
26 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
It seems we might have some highly intuitive and maybe even psychic people in this forum and our societies in general.
Do you have a few examples of what you are talking about please?

Moves
26 Dec 21

@sonship said

Let me ask you. Has Ghost of ta Duke ever whined to you that this forum is not your private this or that or the other ?
Not that I have noticed, but he's a subtle and tricky fellow. He might have slipped something past me. 😉

Also, I would have used a more neutral word than "whined".

Moves
26 Dec 21

@divegeester said
Do you have a few examples of what you are talking about please?
I’m guessing that’s a “no”.

Moves
26 Dec 21

@sonship said
Kevin,
You certainly have initiated a few intriguing thread titles. Some had little response from readers for whatever reason.
They're probably just flabbergasted or astonished.

Moves
26 Dec 21

@divegeester said
I’m guessing that’s a “no”.
I'm pretending that you don't exist. 😉

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Dec 21

@sonship said
Kevin,

Consider that for some reason you have not provoked his ire as a Christian talking about Christ to anyone has.
Can you highlight a thread he has created where he has proceeded to make 7 or 8 consecutive posts?

Thanks.