27 Feb '11 10:34
    Is the challenge over..?
  2. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 10:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Is the challenge over..?
    It never actually began as Dasai was unable to take the field as the referree declared him unfit to play due to an obvious knock on the head affecting his better judgement and resulting in months of inane forum posts.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '11 11:03
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Is the challenge over..?
    I laid out a summary of my own personal and private spiritual path. And Dasa's response is like a blur of misanthropic verbiage ...

FMF/FMF's beliefs is/are...evasive... manipulating... fabricated... speculative and untruthful ... exposed ... mis-quotes... out of context ... after manipulating and changing comments... he attacks ... reject authority... reject instruction... reject common sense... reject universal truth... you reject living with compassion... you reject the soul... [you]take peoples comments out of context ... [you make people] seem in error... twist the meanings of words... being untruthful... manipulating ... playing with words and there meanings... falsely accusing others ... fabricating and speculating... misrepresentation ... attacking... without thought or reason... agitating...

I just guess Dasa wasn't being entirely sincere when he said in his OP that he wanted a discussion with me.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '11 22:551 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I laid out a summary of my own personal and private spiritual path. And Dasa's response is like a blur of misanthropic verbiage ...

FMF/FMF's beliefs is/are[b]...evasive... manipulating... fabricated... speculative and untruthful ... exposed ... mis-quotes... out of context ... after manipulating and changing comments... he attacks ... reject authority... rej ...[text shortened]... n't being entirely sincere when he said in his OP that he wanted a discussion with me.
    [/b]You guessed correctly...I guess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree