1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 22:02
    Why are you here?

Serious question; there are maybe 20 people who post regularly in this forum and at least 30% of those are atheist. Of the rest most, except myself, don’t regularly post in your threads.

20 people in here versus billions out there who are going to be kept alive for eternity by your version of God and tortured endlessly with fire. And yet here you are, posting endless regurgitated waffle in this forum.

What am I missing in this picture?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 23:131 edit
    @divegeester said
    Why are you here?

Serious question; there are maybe 20 people who post regularly in this forum and at least 30% of those are atheist. Of the rest most, except myself, don’t regularly post in your threads.

20 people in here versus billions out there who are going to be kept alive for eternity by your version of God and tortured endlessly with fire. And yet here you are, posting endless regurgitated waffle in this forum.

I dunno why he posts here. It may be like a Benjamin Button sort of thing.

I have a wall where everyone who like gets a brick to sign. I signed mine with "charlie A.. the Mawning Star. Son of David. " . This morning I read Revelation 22:16.

By Golly .... fairly close :0
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 23:20
    @divegeester said
    Why are you here?

Because he has the right to be here as much as you do, even though I wish you would leave and give some piece to the forum. You say 20 people here? Not even close because of you and a couple others.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 00:43
    @galveston75 said
    You say 20 people here? Not even close because of you and a couple others.
    galveston75, divegeester, sonship, Ghost of a Duke, Suzianne, Rajk999, KellyJay, dj2becker, whodey, SecondSon, sonhouse, CalJust, BigDoggProblem, caissad4, wolfgang59, moonbus, Proper Knob, stellspalfie, ThinkOfOne and me FMF. And there are more. But that's "20 people" for starters.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 01:04
    @galveston75 said
    Because he has the right to be here as much as you do, even though I wish you would leave and give some piece to the forum.
    Having the right to do something is not the same as having a reason to do it. sonship believes that I may have caused hundreds of forum members to face eternal torment in burning flames after they die due to them being exposed to my dissenting and non-Christian posts. I have asked sonship several times if he believes he has "saved" hundreds of forum members from eternal torment in burning flames, but he won't say. Maybe "saving" hundreds of forum members from his angry, vengeful God figure, in his own mind, is the reason he is here?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 04:541 edit
    @galveston75 said
    Because he has the right to be here as much as you do, even though I wish you would leave and give some piece to the forum. You say 20 people here? Not even close because of you and a couple others.
    I’m not questioning Sonship’s right to be here I’m simply opening discussion and inviting him to comment on his motivation for spending a significant amount of time here when he seriously believes that billions of people in the world will be tortured alive for eternity if they don’t know Jesus. This forum as a platform for theological debate would be worse off if sonship didn’t post here; I think you are climbing the wrong pole and your metaphorical underwear is showing.

It’s potentially a discussion about beliefs and how they impact our motivations and behaviours, it’s about life after death and wether there is any credence to the claims of sonship and others here wether a loving God really does torture people in hell or wether that is doctrinal wallpaper designed to create a backdrop of fear.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:19
    @divegeester said
    I’m not questioning Sonship’s right to be here I’m simply opening discussion and inviting him to comment on his motivation for spending a significant amount of time here when he seriously believes that billions of people in the world will be tortured alive for eternity if they don’t know Jesus. This forum as a platform for theological debate would be worse off if sonship ...[text shortened]... torture people in hell or wether that is doctrinal wallpaper designed to create a backdrop of fear.
    Well it's up to him to answer. I just find it to be a weird question and is out of place. From what I see you are here probably more then anyone as if you own the thing. And it seems you have to jump on every thread and start with your regular hijacking of everything.
    So is this your reason for being here, to jump in at every thread and run it into the ground? If so you are a master at it. You must be proud...
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:24
    @fmf said
    Having the right to do something is not the same as having a reason to do it. sonship believes that I may have caused hundreds of forum members to face eternal torment in burning flames after they die due to them being exposed to my dissenting and non-Christian posts. I have asked sonship several times if he believes he has "saved" hundreds of forum members from eternal torment i ...[text shortened]... eds of forum members from his angry, vengeful God figure, in his own mind, is the reason he is here?
    It doesn't matter why he is here or what he believes. This is an open forum for anyone to join in and speak their piece. The big flaw here is the constant rudeness that is always here from the three of you and you know who you are.
    So you named 20? Half for those I haven't seen yet in the time I've been here. And you wonder why I bet?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:26
    @galveston75 said
    Well it's up to him to answer.
    Then why did you jump in and try to answer for him with your first post?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:31
    @galveston75 said
    It doesn't matter why he is here or what he believes. This is an open forum for anyone to join in and speak their piece.
    It doesn't matter what sonship believes?

That seems an odd thing to say on a debate and discussion forum.

Does it matter to what anyone here believes?
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:32
    @fmf said
    Then why did you jump in and try to answer for him with your first post?
    Figure it out.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:35
    @galveston75 said
    So you named 20?
    Actually I did. It means you were mistaken. You suggested there were only 3. I stopped counting at 20 because the point was made. There are probably nearer to 40 regulars.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:36
    @fmf said
    It doesn't matter what sonship believes?

That seems an odd thing to say on a debate and discussion forum.

Does it matter to what anyone here believes?
    You know that's not what I said. What country are you from as there seems to be a serious lack of understanding on your part a lot?
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:37
    @fmf said
    Actually I did. It means you were mistaken. You suggested there were only 3. I stopped counting at 20 because the point was made. There are probably nearer to 40 regulars.
    Right..... I wonder why I never see them? Don't answer. It doesn't matter.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 06:38
    @galveston75 said
    Figure it out.
    It's not ok for divegeester to answer on sonship's behalf but it's ok if you do. That seems to be the long and short of it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree