1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jul '11 02:04
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Because he is viewed by the right wing as a moral standard. His puke going over the air actually effects people's thinking just like the idiots who listen to Rush Limberger and ACTUALLY TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY. That is where these kind of people are being amoral or immoral. They are like the leaders of the KKK who spout hate on the radio and when someone gets killed, he just says, I never told anyone to kill.......
    I find it amazing that instead of sticking to points, more times than not you
    go after people. Shame too, because you are very sharp, you do tend to lower
    yourself when you do that and jump into trashing people.
    Kelly
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jul '11 02:48
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I find it amazing that instead of sticking to points, more times than not you
    go after people. Shame too, because you are very sharp, you do tend to lower
    yourself when you do that and jump into trashing people.
    Kelly
    So you think there are not asssholes out there in the world plying their own agenda?

You think Rush limberger is some kind of saint? I sincerely hope you are not one of those taken in by his inflamed rhetoric.

In this case the people are asssholes pure and simple.

What do you think Rush meant when he said, and I quote, because I heard this with my own ears:
    They should cut down all the trees and make them into toothpicks.

Obviously trying to jerk the chains of treehuggers. But what an insensitive thing to say, even jokingly.

Or saying he would rather see the country die than Obama winning the election.

Just what is it about someone like that deserving of anything but scorn?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jul '11 03:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jul '11 03:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you think there are not asssholes out there in the world plying their own agenda?

You think Rush limberger is some kind of saint? I sincerely hope you are not one of those taken in by his inflamed rhetoric.

In this case the people are asssholes pure and simple.

What do you think Rush meant when he said, and I quote, because I heard this with ...[text shortened]... nning the election.

Just what is it about someone like that deserving of anything but scorn?
    Are you refering to Rush Limbaugh , I'm not aware of a Rush Limberger?
    I think you are an a$$____ sometimes pushing your agenda, from time to time
    I am too I imagine. So what is it about these guys that set you off, you know
    there are those that push agenda's you agree with, you spout off about them?

Where do you get off blasting people for speaking their minds when that is all
    you do here, are you being a hypocrite? I'd like to see the full quote where
    anyone said they would rather see the country die than Obama win the
    election, I doubt the context of that statement is what you are attempting to
    make people think is true.
    Kelly
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jul '11 04:151 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Are you refering to Rush Limbaugh , I'm not aware of a Rush Limberger?
    I think you are an a$$____ sometimes pushing your agenda, from time to time
    I am too I imagine. So what is it about these guys that set you off, you know
    there are those that push agenda's you agree with, you spout off about them?

Where do you get off blasting people for speaking he context of that statement is what you are attempting to
    make people think is true.
    Kelly
    I can't link to that statement but there was no other content, this jerk talks in one liners. That was all he said. It is Limbaugh. I call him limberger for obvious reasons. Tell me, are you a Rush Limbaugh fan? or Glen Beck? Your response makes it sound like you agree with everything these idiots say. What troubles me is they are in moral leadership roles and can confound the country, load people up with bullshyte arguments, strawman, circular reasoning, you name it, they have it. They are in the game for reactions only, they could care less about actual debate.

I listened to Rush on the radio once, and several callers got jerked offline by him when they dared to disagree with his preposterous statements. You agree with him, you get air time, disagree, AX.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree