1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 18:241 edit
    How did life start according to atheistic beliefs (have I got the following right below?) ......and if not please correct my mistakes.

1. there was nothing.

2. the nothing became something.

3. the something went bang.

4. the bang produced dust and rocks.

5. the dust and rocks created galaxies of suns and moons and planets all by itself.

6. on 1 planet salt water appeared magically.......(There is no water on any other planets according to present day science.)

7. then a life giving sun appeared in its perfect orbit, and fresh water fell from the sky due to a perfect Eco system (even when there was no such thing as life)

8. then a life assisting moon appeared as well in its perfect orbit.

9. then conscious life appeared magically (and survived in apparently a hostile environment).......BUT how did the conscious life reproduce if the reproduction organs were not even evolved yet, and how did this magical earth know that it would need female life forms and male life forms because apparently everything that was happening was un-unprecedented.

10. then magically all the food began sprouting out of the ground to feed all the life forms......(but wait a minute there were not even any bee,s to pollinate the food and plants etc)

QUESTION 1........Lets go to number 9. and lets explain how conscious life appeared. (remembering that life appearing is unprecedented and a absolute miracle)

QUESTION 2. Where did evolution come from? and how did evolution take over if its unintelligent and unassuming.

QUESTION 3. Evolution sounds like a software programme .........and we humans are the pinnacle of conscious smart/intelligent 5 sense being,s .......So where did such a Super Intelligent software programming come from, if evolution is unintelligent according to the intelligent atheistic science people.

NOTE: Do not respond by posting up the wacky beliefs from false religion as a counter response.................because it is TRUE spirituality/religion that is asking.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 19:23
    Originally posted by Dasa

NOTE: Do not respond by posting up the wacky beliefs from false religion as a counter response.................because it is TRUE spirituality/religion that is asking.
    No, it is 'you' that is asking, not true spirituality. You do realize there is a difference?

There are so many inaccuracies in your post i honestly wouldn't know where to begin. Perhaps here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(moon)
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 20:10
    **popcorn open**
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 21:271 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    No, it is 'you' that is asking, not true spirituality. You do realize there is a difference?

There are so many inaccuracies in your post i honestly wouldn't know where to begin. Perhaps here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(moon)
    No I asked you to respond.

I did say correct my mistakes didn't I ?

In reality, it is impossible for you to answer unless you are dishonest.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 21:28
    How did life start according to atheistic beliefs (have I got the following right below?) ......and if not please correct my mistakes.

1. there was nothing.

5. the dust and rocks created galaxies of suns and moons and planets all by itself.

6. on ...[text shortened]... n as a counter response.................because it is TRUE spirituality/religion that is asking.
    I believe, according to atheists, the nothing made a big bang by exploding and then it became something. 😏
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    14 Jun '15 21:35

1. there was nothing.

6. on ...[text shortened]... n as a counter response.................because it is TRUE spirituality/religion that is asking.
    This is quite possibly the most deranged and insane post I have ever come across in my 7 years contributing to this forum. It's really quite extraordinary.

May I suggest the 'popular science' section of your local library. That would be a sensible place to start.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 03:40
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    This is quite possibly the most deranged and insane post I have ever come across in my 7 years contributing to this forum. It's really quite extraordinary.

May I suggest the 'popular science' section of your local library. That would be a sensible place to start.
    Dear Proper Knob we chat again.............

You know as well as I do that it makes perfect sense, except for some bad grammar which one can get past if a person was a little honest.

You know also that like begets like (apples from apple trees and piglets from pigs etc)

Consciousness comes from a conscious source........agreed?

Therefore big bang and evolution cannot be true, because (life comes from life, not matter) agreed?

Now......God is the Supreme Consciousness from which all consciousness sprouts. (God being the cause of all causes)

Proper Knob..... if you don't get all the Christian wackiness out of your mind, you will keep associating true religion with false religion.....don't do that please.

Trust me ....true religion makes sense and has always done so.

I shall leave that for pondering I have much to say.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 04:37
    😞
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 04:37

You know as well as I do that it makes perfect sense, except for some bad grammar which one can get past if a person was a little honest.

You know also that like begets like (apples from apple trees and piglets from pigs etc)

Therefore big bang and ...[text shortened]... gion makes sense and has always done so.

Proper Knob is not a Christian. He is an evolution believing atheist. I thought you had been on the forum long enough to learn that. I am the meat eating Christian on here.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 04:39

Therefore big bang and ...[text shortened]... gion makes sense and has always done so.

This is called argument from analogy. Although a little badly formed.

Serious students should look into the strengths and weaknesses of argument from analogy. The reference library is open to all who can do internet searches.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 06:391 edit
    No I asked you to respond.

I did say correct my mistakes didn't I ?

In reality, it is impossible for you to answer unless you are dishonest.
    The inaccuracies were not your grammar or spelling, but the contents and substance of what you wrote. For example, the statement that water is only found on Earth and that this is the opinion of modern day science is ridiculous. (Or are 'you' being dishonest?)

Go read a book man.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Jun '15 07:16
    Every atheist has his own beliefs, so these are only my thoughts as one atheist. Most of what I will say is the findings of science and has nothing to do with atheism.

1. there was nothing.

Science says nothing about what came before the big bang. There are two basic options: time started at the big bang or there was something before the big bang. Either way, 'there was nothing' is not an option.

'The big bang' is a misnomer. In reality, all we know is that the universe is expanding and has been doing so for the universes history. We call the early stages of this 'the big bang', but there was no actual explosion.

No. Dust and rocks are formed from elements that form inside stars.

Correct. Study astronomy to learn more.

6. on 1 planet salt water appeared magically.......(There is no water on any other planets according to present day science.)
    Incorrect. Every planet/asteroid or lump of rock in the solar system contains water and the vast majority of the billions of billions of planets elsewhere in the universe do to. And there is nothing magical about water. Its made of hydrogen and oxygen. Salt is mostly sodium and chlorine although there are other salts in the sea.

7. then a life giving sun appeared in its perfect orbit, and fresh water fell from the sky due to a perfect Eco system (even when there was no such thing as life)
    Incorrect. The sun formed before the planets. The planets orbit the sun, not the other way around. There is nothing perfect about either.

8. then a life assisting moon appeared as well in its perfect orbit.
    It did not appear. It formed most probably due to an impact between two proto-planets. The moon is not 'life assisting' nor has a perfect orbit. In fact its orbit changes over time.

9. then conscious life appeared magically (and survived in apparently a hostile environment).......BUT how did the conscious life reproduce if the reproduction organs were not even evolved yet, and how did this magical earth know that it would need female life forms and male life forms because apparently everything that was happening was un-unprecedented.
    Most life is not concious. It did not appear magically. Most life does not reproduce via 'reproductive organs' or even have male and female forms.

10. then magically all the food began sprouting out of the ground to feed all the life forms......(but wait a minute there were not even any bee,s to pollinate the food and plants etc)
    Again, no magic and flowering plants are actually a fairly recent form of life. Insects evolved before flowers.

QUESTION 1........Lets go to number 9. and lets explain how conscious life appeared. (remembering that life appearing is unprecedented and a absolute miracle)
    Why should we 'remember' something that isn't true?

QUESTION 2. Where did evolution come from? and how did evolution take over if its unintelligent and unassuming.
    Evolution isn't a thing that needs to come from somewhere it is a process that naturally results in particular circumstances. Where does addition come from?

QUESTION 3. Evolution sounds like a software programme .........and we humans are the pinnacle of conscious smart/intelligent 5 sense being,s .......So where did such a Super Intelligent software programming come from, if evolution is unintelligent according to the intelligent atheistic science people.
    You contradicted yourself. You say evolution is 'Super Intelligent software programming' and then admit that science people say it isn't.

No, it is an old ignorant guy called Dasa who is asking. He doesn't have any science education to speak of.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 15:491 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Every atheist has his own beliefs, so these are only my thoughts as one atheist. Most of what I will say is the findings of science and has nothing to do with atheism.

[b]1. there was nothing.

Science says nothing about what came before the big bang. There are two basic options: time started at the big bang or t ...[text shortened]... n old ignorant guy called Dasa who is asking. He doesn't have any science education to speak of.[/b]
    1.2.3. Well well..............we cant say that the big bang is a misnomer because it sounds like science knows ZERO about the big bang...................

When there is so many may-beee,s and could-haves and might-haves, then we cannot say the big bang is not a big bang after all.

All science can really say is that the bib bang might have been a bang or a big fizzle

4..Yes the big fizzle did produce dust and rocks because all the planets are made of dust and rocks, and the planets did not come out of the big fizzle already formed.

5. OK.

6. Water is magical because it supports life, and science has been looking for water on other planets for decades and they have reported only negative. NOTE: I am only bringing the reader to the attention of this earth planet having everything necessary for life (moon, suns, salt water. fresh water, food, ecosystem,) etc I know very well that there is water right through-out the cosmos on most planets where there are civilizations. ( I know this because it is in the Vedas)

7. The sun is moving, and planets that orbit are very perfect for life to exist, or otherwise the earth might just float off into oblivion and away from the life giving sun.

8. There was no impact.......The perfect moon did appear in its perfect orbit to give the earth its life affirming energy etc.

9.a, All life is conscious................and life is a miracle according to most lay persons who witness the birth of a baby..................and when I mentioned male and female I didn't mean mono-sexual bacteria.

9 b. Also life did appear magically, if it appeared at all spontaneously and randomly and accidentally according to science.

10. and 11. There is no contradiction.........................How come an unintelligent and unassuming software program called evolution, displays enough Super Intelligence that it can process millions of species of conscious life including the human beings with reproduction organs and the 5 senses and intelligence and mind.etc...,.(and all this from dust and rocks)

12. I am very glad I didn't have any false science education...................that would have me believe that my great grand parents were grubs and baboons and apes.
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 16:14

1. there was nothing.
    "Matter can neither be created nor destroyed."

There was never "nothing"; matter always existed in some form. The universe was a singularity that expanded from that infinitesimal point.

This shouldn't be too hard for theists to grasp, since they believe God always existed, and was never created.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jun '15 21:281 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead

[b]1. there was nothing.

Science says nothing about what came before the big bang. There are two basic options: time started at the big bang or t ...[text shortened]... n old ignorant guy called Dasa who is asking. He doesn't have any science education to speak of.[/b]
    Science says nothing about what came before the big bang.
    That is because Science myth starts with the Big Bang which produced the first chemical element, hydrogen. It is supposed that the fusion of two hydrogen atoms created helium.

No. Dust and rocks are formed from elements that form inside stars.
    Now all of a sudden there are stars? How did that happen?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree