1. Joined
    25 Jun '08
    Moves
    139
    27 Jun '08 23:35
    Is He Who creates equal to he who cannot create?
  2. SEMO
    Joined
    13 Jun '08
    Moves
    93
    28 Jun '08 00:39
    Originally posted by Izzadeen
    Is He Who creates equal to he who cannot create?
    Could you expond on that question?
  3. Joined
    25 Jun '08
    Moves
    139
    28 Jun '08 00:55
    Sure -
    Is He [God] Who creates [brings persons, places, things & ideas into existence] equal to he who cannot create?

    What are your, or anyones, reaction to that?
  4. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    28 Jun '08 01:03
    Originally posted by Izzadeen
    Sure -
    Is He [God] Who creates [brings persons, places, things & ideas into existence] equal to he who cannot create?

    What are your, or anyones, reaction to that?
    Romans 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour and another unto dishonour?
  5. Joined
    25 Jun '08
    Moves
    139
    28 Jun '08 01:10
    Thanks for a response; what about the question: Is He Who creates equal to he who cannot create? Meaning, what is the relationship between the One who brings all things into existence compared to the who can bring nothing into existence?
  6. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    28 Jun '08 01:17
    Originally posted by Izzadeen
    Thanks for a response; what about the question: Is He Who creates equal to he who cannot create? Meaning, what is the relationship between the One who brings all things into existence compared to the who can bring nothing into existence?
    Potter = Creator
    Clay = Creation.

    You really need someone to tell you that they are not equal?
  7. lazy boy derivative
    Joined
    11 Mar '06
    Moves
    71817
    28 Jun '08 06:13
    Do you really think that you were created but something called God? Why would a God want to create you? Out of curiosity? Something to do to pass time?
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    28 Jun '08 11:50
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Do you really think that you were created but something called God? Why would a God want to create you? Out of curiosity? Something to do to pass time?
    "Why would a God want to create you?"

    To share in His creation, and to love.
  9. Joined
    25 Jun '08
    Moves
    139
    28 Jun '08 15:36
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Potter = Creator
    Clay = Creation.

    You really need someone to tell you that they are not equal?
    Rajk999 -
    So why then, "they have taken besides Him gods, who do not create anything while they are themselves created"?!
  10. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    28 Jun '08 17:47
    Originally posted by Izzadeen
    Rajk999 -
    So why then, "they have taken besides Him gods, who do not create anything while they are themselves created"?!
    2 Dozen .... 🙂
  11. Joined
    25 Jun '08
    Moves
    139
    28 Jun '08 19:24
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    2 Dozen .... 🙂
    24?
  12. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    28 Jun '08 20:28
    Originally posted by Izzadeen
    24?
    2 Dozen : I dozen know and I dozen care.
    You are asking dumb vague questions. I dont know what you getting at. Try to be more specific and clear and maybe someone will try to answer you properly.
  13. Joined
    25 Jun '08
    Moves
    139
    28 Jun '08 21:59
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    2 Dozen : I dozen know and I dozen care.
    You are asking dumb vague questions. I dont know what you getting at. Try to be more specific and clear and maybe someone will try to answer you properly.
    OK - I'll be more specific Raj:
    This is God's creation, but show Me what those besides Him have created. Nay, the unjust are in manifest error. [31.11]

    My point is, why is other than God worshiped if He alone it the creator of all things?!

    Please respond.
  14. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    29 Jun '08 00:471 edit
    Originally posted by Izzadeen
    OK - I'll be more specific Raj:
    This is God's creation, but show Me what those besides Him have created. Nay, the unjust are in manifest error. [31.11]

    My point is, why is other than God worshiped if He alone it the creator of all things?!

    Please respond.
    Youre a muslim. That explains alot. Of all the religions muslims are the least tolerant and hindus are the most tolerant in my experience. A hindu will say that there are many roads to salvation and hinduism is only one of them. Muslims are taught that there is no God but Allah and all other religions lead to damnation.

    Not everyone will believe that God is the creator.
  15. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    29 Jun '08 01:10
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Youre a muslim. That explains alot. Of all the religions muslims are the least tolerant and hindus are the most tolerant in my experience. A hindu will say that there are many roads to salvation and hinduism is only one of them. Muslims are taught that there is no God but Allah and all other religions lead to damnation.

    Not everyone will believe that God is the creator.
    Do Christians believe that there are other roads to salvation than by accepting Jesus? This would be news to me if they did.
Back to Top