1. god fosaken
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 20:18
    idk about you people but i think that people of every religion should just shut up and quit trying to shovel there faith into the heads of the unwilling. be happy w/ your own faith. if your a christian be happy w/ that and dont fell the need to go up and talk to every satanist you see trying to make them change. there not going to they have there beliefs, let them have them its none of your business. and the same goes vice versa
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 20:241 edit
    Originally posted by bleedingheartvampire
    idk about you people but i think that people of every religion should just shut up and quit trying to shovel there faith into the heads of the unwilling. be happy w/ your own faith. if your a christian be happy w/ that and dont fell the need to go up and talk to every satanist you see trying to make them change. there not going to they have there beliefs, let them have them its none of your business. and the same goes vice versa
    It is up to God to change them, us Christians just plant the seed in them. And being a Christian it is more like joy then happiness. There is a big difference between the two.
  3. god fosaken
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 20:28
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    It is up to God to change them, us Christians just plant the seed in them. And being a Christian it is more like joy then happiness. There is a big difference between the two.
    its not up to you to do anything and its not up to some "god" people make there own choices and once they make that choice leave them alone its there life and if they wanted you opinion they would ask for it. you not showing any faith by bugging them your showing ignorance and intolerance of people that are different from you.
  4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 20:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 20:36
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    who said christianity was right
  6. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 20:57
    its not up to you to do anything and its not up to some "god" people make there own choices and once they make that choice leave them alone its there life and if they wanted you opinion they would ask for it. you not showing any faith by bugging them your showing ignorance and intolerance of people that are different from you.
    By the same logic, teachers should stop bugging students who make mistakes in their schoolwork. They've chosen to believe that 2+2=5 and once they've made that choice, they should be left alone. Teachers are just showing intolerance of people who take a different view.

You might think I'm being a bit arrogant. I'm not saying that of course Christianity is right. I'm saying that, given a CHRISTIAN believe that Christianity is right, to say that they shouldn't try to communicate that view is a bit foolish.

If you want to discuss HOW Christians should communicate that view, then I'm all ears.
  7. god fosaken
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 21:03
    Originally posted by orfeo
    By the same logic, teachers should stop bugging students who make mistakes in their schoolwork. They've chosen to believe that 2+2=5 and once they've made that choice, they should be left alone. Teachers are just showing intolerance of people who take a different view.

You might think I'm being a bit arrogant. I'm not saying that of course Christiani ...[text shortened]... lish.

If you want to discuss HOW Christians should communicate that view, then I'm all ears.
    if a christan wants to talk to their*not their not someone elses* children about christianity then thats there fault but its a teachers job to inform the children of facts. it is not a random christians job to go up to a fully grown member of another religeon and tell them that they are "wrong" about what they believe. if they ask for your advice or you views or if they start a conversation about religion at all then sure why not give them an ear ful but if there standing in line in store sumwhere just keep you opinions to yourselves. so its not foolish to communicate that view to people who want a view but to people who have made the choice already let them live there life. dont harass them w/ sumthing you dont know is true...no matter how much you believe it is
  8. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 21:042 edits

9. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 21:08
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    It's the job of a teacher to teach FACTS. Of course a "teacher" should correct an errant first-grader who thinks that two twos is five. Because that child is factually incorrect.

As far as you and your ilk's ability as "teachers", most of you can barely read and coherent, intelligible thoughts are a distant goal. RBHILL and blindfaith101 r ...[text shortened]... a joke.

You know what? All of you are so busy talking that you never learned how to listen.
    THE WORD OF GOD will teach you. You should REPENT and be SAVED!

Again...couldn't do it without laughing....
  10. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 21:10

11. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 21:13
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Dude when I saw what you posted, my immediate reaction was "ffffffffuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk yyyyooooooooouuuuuuuu.........."

And then I looked at who posted it. You got me again!
    Sorry, I couldn't help it..... 🙂
  12. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 21:291 edit
    Aren't you busy shoving your views down my throat?
  13. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 21:30
    Originally posted by orfeo
    Amen. If they are correct, they have a responsibility to share.

I do recommend, however, that those choosing to promulgate their faith through the written word, even through internet chat, should acquire at least a passing familiarity of the ruiments of spelling, grammar, and logic.

I also suggest that while they prey upon those who get trapped in these forums, they should pray for wisdom and guidance. They should not assume that every utterance that comes from the keyboard of a Christian is necessarily inspired by God. Rather, it is abundantly clear that several of the so-called disciples at RHP are deluded cult members.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 21:45
    I think maybe you are in the wrong forum?😏
  15. god fosaken
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 23:22
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Aren't you busy shoving [b]your views down my throat?[/b]
    i am not shoving my views down anyones throat i didnt ask anyone to read this i just posted it up for anyone who wanted to read it and if they reply then i explain my views

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree