1. Pepperland
    Moves
    27 Jun '09 16:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's all about "destroy" with you isn't. You remind me of an Arabian Fu Manchu.
    he isn't really an arab, he's from Ohio.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '09 16:46
    I don't believe in the after life, although I am bringing a change of underwear. - woody allen.
  3. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    27 Jun '09 20:16
    Of all the animosities which have existed among mankind, those which are caused by difference of sentiments in religion appear to be the most inveterate and distressing, and ought most to be deprecated. I was in hopes that the enlightened and liberal policy, which has marked the present age, would at least have reconciled Christians of every denomination so far that we should never again see the religious disputes carried to such a pitch as to endanger the peace of society. - George Washington
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 14:04
    The enlightened and liberal policy probably wants to destroy all religions.
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '09 07:58
    "Darwinian man though well behaved, at best it but a monkey shaved."

Gilbert and Sullivan
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 20:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I don't believe in the after life, although I am bringing a change of underwear. - woody allen.
    I hope you don't believe this, but it's false, you can't bring anything with you.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 21:581 edit
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I hope you don't believe this, but it's false, you can't bring anything with you.
    actually i don't believe that i will go to heaven Daniel, if i die i will cease to exist, my thoughts shall perish, i will be conscious of nothing at all. No, bliss, no pain,! My hope towards God is that i may be at some future point be resurrected after death, but when that is, i do not know! i thought all Christians hoped to be resurrected, but if they do not die but simply go to another heavenly dimension, then why resurrect them? it does not make any sense to me, at least.
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 22:19
    actually i don't believe that i will go to heaven Daniel, if i die i will cease to exist, my thoughts shall perish, i will be conscious of nothing at all. No, bliss, no pain,! My hope towards God is that i may be at some future point be resurrected after death, but when that is, i do not know! i thought all Christians hoped to be resurrected, but if ...[text shortened]... other heavenly dimension, then why resurrect them? it does not make any sense to me, at least.
    That's what happens at the Last Judgment, but before that you go to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 22:26
    That's what happens at the Last Judgment, but before that you go to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory.
    mmmm, but why then resurrect people back to the earth if they are in heaven? for the Bible as far as i am aware Daniel indicates that the resurrection will be earthly, for those who hear Christ voice are in their memorial tombs, or the grave, which is on earth. is it not so?
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 22:36
    mmmm, but why then resurrect people back to the earth if they are in heaven? for the Bible as far as i am aware Daniel indicates that the resurrection will be earthly, for those who hear Christ voice are in their memorial tombs, or the grave, which is on earth. is it not so?
    Well that is true, but that's when we get our bodies back, but our souls will already be somewhere else, it's when our bodies and souls will be reunited, and go back to the place they came from.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 22:39
    Well that is true, but that's when we get our bodies back, but our souls will already be somewhere else, it's when our bodies and souls will be reunited, and go back to the place they came from.
    what place my friend?
  12. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 22:39
    what place my friend?
    Heaven, Hell or Purgatory.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '09 23:13
    Heaven, Hell or Purgatory.
    Daniel, i hope you don't mind me saying this, but you have entered the realms of pure speculation, for again it does not appear to me to be referenced anywhere in scripture, although i may stand corrected, nor make much sense for a logistical point of view, to take someone from earth, to heaven, hell or purgatory, and then back again.
  14. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 01:14
    Daniel, i hope you don't mind me saying this, but you have entered the realms of pure speculation, for again it does not appear to me to be referenced anywhere in scripture, although i may stand corrected, nor make much sense for a logistical point of view, to take someone from earth, to heaven, hell or purgatory, and then back again.
    Well you got the fist judgment, or personal, then you got the Last Judgment where everyone is in the Valley of Josaphat (or Valley of Jehoshaphat) is mentioned in only one passage of the Bible, in Joel 3.2 (Hebrew text, 4).
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 08:17
    Well you got the fist judgment, or personal, then you got the Last Judgment where everyone is in the Valley of Josaphat (or Valley of Jehoshaphat) is mentioned in only one passage of the Bible, in Joel 3.2 (Hebrew text, 4).
    this is an interesting point that Daniel raises here? for apparently there are two resurrections, any thoughts on what this means?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree