Radioactive Half-life measurement

Radioactive Half-life measurement

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
22 Mar 06
1 edit

Originally posted by vistesd
Nicely put. (Though, you and I may have disagreements on hermeneutical approaches sometimes, some kind of literalistic reading that attempts to turn the Biblical texts into a science textbook is not one of them)

Although there is little doubt as to honest effort, perhaps science would be better served with a simple utterance prior to every declaration ures, for example, “really meant,” we might also want to add the words “as near as we can tell.”
As long as we don't get fooled again, I say, "Amen." The secret is not knowing what the words are, as much as what they mean.

In the Garden Satan knew what the words were, as well as what they meant. He tricked the woman by allowing her to re-invent the words, add to them and make them say something that was never intended. She would have fared better by verifying her sources, to be sure.

Crafty fellow, he.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Mar 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
As long as we don't get fooled again, I say, "Amen." The secret is not knowing what the words are, as much as what they mean.

In the Garden Satan knew what the words were, as well as what they meant. He tricked the woman by allowing her to re-invent the words, add to them and make them say something that was never intended. She would have fared better by verifying her sources, to be sure.

Crafty fellow, he.
You seem to believe those stories as if they actually happened. Would you be interested in a bridge I have for sale? Real cheap, you can charge tolls and make a lot of money on it.......